October 2011 Moms
Options

Coupons for Amazon Diapers

Does anyone know if Amazon takes manufacturer coupons for diapers?  I am trying to figure out my game plan for diaper purchasing by comparing base prices at our regular shopping locations. 

Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Coupons for Amazon Diapers

• Options

Usually if a manufacturer's coupon exists, there is something similar on the Amazon site when you buy it from Amazon.com ( it will appear as a button that you click near the product price and description). 

see this product for an example of a 1.50 coupon

https://www.amazon.com/Pampers-Swaddlers-Diapers-Economy-Packaging/dp/B004Q8FFTS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314729439&sr=8-1

I have not known them to accept print out coupons or coupon codes.  

• Options
    kmskkmsk member

I just ordered our first pack from Diapers.com  They are having a great deal right now which is $10 off your first order and $5 off every box you order (up to 5/mo) going forward.  Plus they have the pampers ecoupon for $1.50 off.  So a $40 box of diapers was $23.50 for 152 size 1 pampers swaddlers.

They also always have free shipping for more than $49.  I added the bath products we will need (Aveeno) which also had a discount of 20% off if we spent more than $20 on aveeno.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"