Secondary IF

Beta is falling sllllooooooowwwwly

Got my blood drawn again today and now my beta is down to 51, from 127, 8 days ago.  I'm relieved that it is dropping but discouraged it is so slow.  At this rate it will be October before I ovulate again.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beta is falling sllllooooooowwwwly

• I'm sorry :(  That is so frustrating.  I had the same problem after an ectopic in early May.  Hang in there, at least its heading in the right direction. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh that must be annoying.  Like the pp said, at least it is going down...and btw, thank you for always answering my posts with such kind words of encouragment--it really helps!
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh, so frustrating!  I'm so glad it's headed in the right direction.  Are you getting weekly draws till it's less than 5?
  • Ugh, that has to be so frustrating!  :-( 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • When did you have your m/c.  I had mine on July 5th and mine dropped fast... I was just curious if you do not want to share I understand.
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • itsybitsybaby--I'm not sure if I will keep getting the weekly draws until it's below 5.  I still have to check with my PCP who is ordering these tests.  I would like to if she agrees because I think it will give me peace of mind.

DSU--Mine was around the same time as yours.  I found out the heart had stopped on 7/1 and my D&C was on 7/8.  So it's been almost 2 months, I didn't think it would take this long. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry...I know how frustrating it is to wait for the beta to drop....I hope it starts to drop quicker for you soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Post moderated to remove hyperlink spam.
  • removed by a moderator - spam
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"