D.C. Area Babies

One other crazy thing about this new pregnancy

One thing I forgot to say in my earlier announcement post - DD#1 asked if there was a baby in my belly about a week before I got a BFP.  I told her no, she said she wanted a baby.  Then a week ago she was talking about how she had one sister and some kids have brothers.  She then went on to say that she wanted a baby brother and when I asked her when, she said in 10 months.  Obviously, she will be getting another sister/a brother sooner than that, but I thought it was freaky that she was kind of close to the timeline.  We haven't told the girls about the new baby, and won't til the 2nd tri.  We'll have to see if she is right that it is a boy.  The chinese conception chart, which is of course 100% accurate, says girl. 

UseonFire- my pregnancies have been very similar so far aside from the speed at which I start to get jiggly in the belly, which seems to speed up each time.  I have been queasy for exactly 1 week (thank goodness not much longer) with each pg, usually between week 6 and 8.  I crave rice and pasta all day long and sadly, mostly give in to that craving, so I always end up gaining a bunch of weight in the first tri.  Luckily I can stay active most of the pg, even if I can't run as much as I used to.  How is yours going?

Re: One other crazy thing about this new pregnancy

• We are done, we have always said 2 kids, no more.  But reading your post makes me want a 3rd.  I love being pregnant.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I 1st suspected I was pregnant, when DD, then about a year old, started crying at drop-offs in the morning, which she never did before.

freaky but maybe she's right about a boy!

• Loading the player...
  • imagenorthernvabride:

One thing I forgot to say in my earlier announcement post - DD#1 asked if there was a baby in my belly about a week before I got a BFP.  I told her no, she said she wanted a baby.  Then a week ago she was talking about how she had one sister and some kids have brothers.  She then went on to say that she wanted a baby brother and when I asked her when, she said in 10 months.  Obviously, she will be getting another sister/a brother sooner than that, but I thought it was freaky that she was kind of close to the timeline.  We haven't told the girls about the new baby, and won't til the 2nd tri.  We'll have to see if she is right that it is a boy.  The chinese conception chart, which is of course 100% accurate, says girl. 

UseonFire- my pregnancies have been very similar so far aside from the speed at which I start to get jiggly in the belly, which seems to speed up each time.  I have been queasy for exactly 1 week (thank goodness not much longer) with each pg, usually between week 6 and 8.  I crave rice and pasta all day long and sadly, mostly give in to that craving, so I always end up gaining a bunch of weight in the first tri.  Luckily I can stay active most of the pg, even if I can't run as much as I used to.  How is yours going?

Any gut instincts on boy or girl?

So far so good now that I'm in 2nd tri (or maybe I'm in 2nd tri tomorrow? I have no idea!). The first trimester was not a walk in the park.  With DS, it was so easy. Like you, I had one week of queasiness (and it was only in the afternoons for whatever reason).  This time around, I felt disgusting 24 hours a day pretty much.  I never puked but that disgusting feeling is not a pleasant one :/ 

Congrats again! Three kids, how awesome! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"