D.C. Area Babies
Options

Maternity/Newborn Photographer recommendations?

Does anyone have any photographer recommendations for maternity and/or newborn photos in the Alexandria or Arlington VA area?

Re: Maternity/Newborn Photographer recommendations?

• Options
    Hello, I am looking to build my photography portfolio. I am a wife and mother of 2, working in the US Navy and realized that my day job as a lawyer was not complete until I picked up a camera. Now, I can't put it down and want to shoot as much as I possibly can. I am also taking a photoshop class using Adobe CS5. I love photographing children and family portraits using natural light. At this time, I am not charging for the photo sessions. If you are interested in doing a free photoshoot and assist me in building my portfolio, please drop me a line at pittersonphotography@gmail.com. As mentioned above, I am always interested in shooting almost anything. I also do have a sample of my work that can be shown upon request. 
  • Options

I will be following this post as we're looking as well!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

One of my best friends from college does newborn photos. I highly recommend her.

https://www.meghanjshupe.com/Meghan_J._Shupe/home.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

www.lovemagicmudpiesphotography.com

I think that they do really lovely work! 

• Options

nestie jenair! she does wonderful pictures. she has many specialities (including family, wedding, event, maternity and newborn!). her prices are really reasonable and you get your photos on CD!

www.novabirthphotography.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Here's the spreadsheet of DC Nestie/Bumpie photog recommendations - specifically for family and baby photos.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0Aj1JxqE0aW0JdDJLXzZ1cnlabzhTYkdwam5xUlBtOVE&single=true&gid=1&output=html

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options
    I used artslvr's spreadsheet.  It seems the big question is whether they include the images or not and of course looking at their style of photography.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Brook15, YGPM.
  • Options

Based on the recommendation of another Bumpie I hired Love, Magic & Mudpies Photography to do my daughter's photos.  They turned out really, really great!!

• Options

Hi there.  I do maternity and child portraits, based in Arlington, but I often travel to Alexandria and other DC areas as well.  I am on the spreadsheet.  My rate is $175 for a full session and you have full digital access to all of your images.  My website link is in my signature, and you can visit my FB page as well!  I have loads of great references (including Bumpies/Nesties!). Good luck in your search! :)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"