Secondary IF

NSIFR: Advice: Put boiling pasta water in the SINK, not down your leg.

At least the emergency room was mostly empty because of the hurricane.

*sighs*

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
On Stimmed Cycle #5
Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"

Re: NSIFR: Advice: Put boiling pasta water in the SINK, not down your leg.

• Oh no! I hope everything is fine!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Got some awesome salve and a Lortab.  Made the last day of TI much less fun.  My body seemed to catch onto the fact that I was actually ovulating better than last time around, so the yucky Prometrium was less of a problem.
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh geez!! Hope it feels better now!

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• Now the burned area is only the size of my palm, and only the top layer of skin is gone from that except for one small section the size of a dime that's several layers deep.
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"