High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/30/11 (Tue.)

When you pack your hospital bag, what snacks will you include for you?

For your S/O?

Did you pick out LO's coming home outfit? What does it look like?

Be honest- how many bags are you taking to the hospital? (its ok to admit you overpacked)

Any Updates?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daily Bed Rest Check-In 8/30/11 (Tue.)

• Options

i dont know what snacks i will be taking.

whatever he wants, probaly nothing

nothing picked out yet

i will probaly take 2 bags.  

• Options

When you pack your hospital bag, what snacks will you include for you? I have granola bars, peanut butter/cheddar sandwich crackers and I'll probably throw in a kitkat bar or two.

For your S/O? He has cream cheese and chive sandwich crackers, nutragrain bars, and I put ones in a little coin purse for him. 

Did you pick out LO's coming home outfit? What does it look like? I had a preemie outfit and a regular baby outfit. I'm think he will fit the regular baby outfit now. The ultrasound tech said he is 6 lbs! His belly was measuring a week ahead. My little chunky guy. Now MH is convinced I'll need a C-section. Confused

Be honest- how many bags are you taking to the hospital? (its ok to admit you overpacked) I have 1 for me, 1 for MH and the baby and 1 to keep in the car incase they give us samples and stuff. I probably overpacked but I've been there several times and used my bag so I figured out what I need fairly early on.

Any Updates? I'm dilated 2cm and my cervix is 1 cm now. I suppose it shouldn't be too long.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Packing my bag this week, I will take one med suitcase, and a small duffel bag. I got a $10.00 extracare coupon the other day, that payed for the.... travel sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wipes, toothpaste and deoderant I will take. I will also take 2 large comfy tee shirts, a pair of old PJ bottoms that I am willing to throw away, granny panties since I am allergic to the latex in the mesh panties they give you. An outfit to wear home, two take home outfits for the baby, a pack of Luvs diapers in case LO has same reaction the swaddlers that my one DD had. A real towel, brush, toothbrush, cash, snacks for hubby (he eats like a horse.) My phone charger, camera, extra batteries, a magazine or two, and medications I need they won't supply like my asthma medicine.

• Options

When you pack your hospital bag, what snacks will you include for you?I pcked  csome chezits and cookies. I will probably add some nuts and such later. I was most concerned about getting my necessities packed first.

For your S/O?nothing yet. I asked him last night what he wants in the bag and he just kind of looked at me like he had no idea.

Did you pick out LO's coming home outfit? What does it look like? I packed a ight blue layette set that has a matching hat and receiving blanket with stars on it.

Be honest- how many bags are you taking to the hospital? (its ok to admit you overpacked) just 1. I also am bringing an empty diaper bag my md office gave me to take home things from the hospital.

Any Updates? Back to the MD tomorrow and hoping she sticks to what she said last appointment and takes me off bedrest at 36 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When you pack your hospital bag, what snacks will you include for you?--probably so peanut butter crackers, some of my mom's homemade chex mix, granola bars For your S/O?--flaming hot cheetos(his favorite), granola bars, 5-hour energy Did you pick out LO's coming home outfit? What does it look like?--A cute brown, orange, and blue outfit from carters. Has a vest and matching hat Be honest- how many bags are you taking to the hospital? (its ok to admit you overpacked)--One small duffel bag for labor and then a small rolling bag for recovery. Any Updates?---Nope
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

When you pack your hospital bag, what snacks will you include for you?

For your S/O?

Did you pick out LO's coming home outfit? What does it look like?

Be honest- how many bags are you taking to the hospital? (its ok to admit you overpacked)

Any Updates?

I am already here so I really don't have to pack anything.  Even if we have the babies soon (which right now I am just about 26 weeks) they will not come home until at least 36 weeks.  I do have three little premmie outfits at home ready for them to come home too.  I have all kinds of snacks here and family & friends bring me lunch, dinner & snacks each time they come to visit.  Hope everyone is well.  TOCO today still says no contractions! yea for each day that it says that...we will see how many more hours, days, and weeks we can say that.

Adalynn, Brynn and Elena born October 13th, 2011! They were our triplet surprise and everyday is a blessing. Brynn Victoria was born 3lbs 7oz 16", Adalynn Louise born 3lbs 6oz 16 3/4" and Elena Marie born 3lbs 10oz.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"