Secondary IF

IUI tomorrow...

Yesterday the follicles weren't quite big enough, but today they were perfect. Clomid is causing me to have NO CM though as well as a thin lining so they triggered me and we are just going to jump in and do an IUI tomorrow and possibly another on Thursday.

Starting to think that after this week, I will be turning into an early riser! I have to be at the RE office at 7, and it's a 40 minute drive...I am sooooo not used to getting up at 6! Hopefully it's all worth it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13

Re: IUI tomorrow...

• Lots of luck to you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Good luck, hope you get a BFP in a couple weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Good luck in all of it!!

I will be at my RE's office tomorrow at 7:25am for my u/s and hopefully trigger, for an IUI Thursday afternoon and then another Friday morning.

We can be IUI/cycle buddies!  Of course I won't be able to officially test until 17dpo, because I will be doing luteal hCG injections, so I'll have to wait for that to clear along with the trigger.  But, my luteal phase is 13 days always, so I'll know something at 14dpo.

• Thanks everyone!

And YES! choirgirl, for sure! It's nice to know someone is going through the exact (almost) thing at the same time! I hope we both get BFPs! 

I got a positive OPK today, so it looks like everything is on track! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
    May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13
  • Good luck!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • GOOD LUCK  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck!  I didn't have any CM on clomid either, but that shouldn't matter as much with IUI!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"