Secondary IF

Trying to be optimistic

I apologize for being MIA. I needed to take a break while we were ttc this past cycle. I got the faintest BFP yesterday, and I'm mentally preparing for another c/p. I can't seem to get my mind going in the other direction. Everything looks good as far as our timing goes. This isn't a late BFP like my last c/p and there hasn't been any bleeding with my cramping yet. Got my blood drawn yesterday and will go in again tomorrow. I need a shot of optimism right now, but I can't seem to manage it. My doctor said that my chances of conceiving after two chemicals is still really good... why don't I believe her?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Trying to be optimistic

• Hang in there, things sound good!

I totally know about protecting yourself from believing it can be real, but really, it can be real!

When will you get the results of yesterday's blood draw?

• I can totally understand why you would still feel nervous about it all.  I really hope that your blood tests have great results!
  • Loading the player...
  • yaleyale member
    Thanks. They'll probably call me today to tell me I'm pregnant (as they have in the past) and then after tomorrow's draw let me know by Thursday if my numbers are going up or not.
  • I'm a lurker come out of hiding lately... but just wanted to say please try to keep the faith.  I know its hard (I've had two ectopics in the past 7 months, so trust me, I know).  But do try to stay positive... you never know, your miracle may have come to you.  Best of luck, I'll send positive thoughts your way.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do you know how many DPO you are?  Try to stay optimistic, this could be the miracle you have been waiting for.  Good luck and keep us posted let us know what they say about yesterday's blood draw.
  • Ditto what everyone else said!  I am struggling with the exact same feeling right now myself and totally understand where you are coming from.  I hope your beta numbers are great and I wish you luck!  Let us know how it all turns out.
  • Good luck!

It's only after 3 in a row that your chances really start suffering.

I had 1 live birth, 3 m/c, 1 live birth, and now 2 m/c.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • yaleyale member

imageelectricdoctor83:
    Ditto what everyone else said!  I am struggling with the exact same feeling right now myself and totally understand where you are coming from.  I hope your beta numbers are great and I wish you luck!  Let us know how it all turns out.

I've been following your story... hoping the best for you.

• yaleyale member
    The nurse just called me and she actually sounded hopeful for me. My hcg is at 67 and progesterone is at 14.9 which she said are both good for early pregnancy. I'm at about 14dpo today, so fingers crossed for good numbers tomorrow.
  • imageyale:

imageelectricdoctor83:
    Ditto what everyone else said!  I am struggling with the exact same feeling right now myself and totally understand where you are coming from.  I hope your beta numbers are great and I wish you luck!  Let us know how it all turns out.

I've been following your story... hoping the best for you.

Thanks!  I hope the best for both of us.

• BTW, earlier implantation is associated with better pregnancy outcomes.

:-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • imageyale:
    The nurse just called me and she actually sounded hopeful for me. My hcg is at 67 and progesterone is at 14.9 which she said are both good for early pregnancy. I'm at about 14dpo today, so fingers crossed for good numbers tomorrow.

Awesome!!!  This is really really sounding real!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"