Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Allen/Plano Pediatrician recommendations?

I live in the Lucas/Allen area most of our friends live in other surrounding cities. I work n Richardson and my husband works in Allen, we are looking for a pediatrician in Allen or Plano that is close to both of us and our jobs. Does anyone have a recommendation?

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Allen/Plano Pediatrician recommendations?

• Legacy Pediatrics is good, they are at Preston Meadow and Legacy.  We went there for a while.  We switched mainly b/c of insurance.  We love our new Pedi even more though, she is McKinney though, but worth the drive.  Dr. Kara Starnes at Childrens Choice Pediatrics. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Centennial Pediatrics at 121 and Independence.  I love their separate sick and well waiting areas.  The staff is nice and knowledgeable and they run on time.  I HATE docs that are always behind schedule.  The have an on call service too.  We see Dr. Nail but I have heard great things about their other docs there too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We love Willow Bend Pediatrics on Communications just north of Parker.
  • JCMJCM member

imagevigurl:
    Centennial Pediatrics at 121 and Independence.  I love their separate sick and well waiting areas.  The staff is nice and knowledgeable and they run on time.  I HATE docs that are always behind schedule.  The have an on call service too.  We see Dr. Nail but I have heard great things about their other docs there too.

This is where we take DD too. We can always get an appointment same day & they are always on time.  We've never had to wait in the waiting room longer than 5 minutes & same goes for once we get in the room.  We see Dr. Newton. 

• Dr McElroy at presby Plano is amazing!!! Such a nice guy and I have never had any trouble getting in same day if necesarry
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We see Dr. Elizabeth Leon at West Plano Pediatrics, in the Presby Plano medical buildings.  They were rec'd by my OB and we've been going since DD was born.  They are wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"