Upstate NY Babies

trashtastic? Yes or No?

So I have decided one of my new pet peeves is wearing bras under tank tops with the straps completely showing.... that is, wearing a racer back tank/t-tank/halter tank with a regular strap bra.

I think this is super trashy. Either wear the right bra to go with it, or dont wear the shirt.

I also dont think wearing "clear" bra straps with those shirts makes it any better - I can still see your bra.

I do not think that having your bra straps slip out and be slightly visible while wearing the correct bra is trashy - those things happen from time to time.

I also judge you as tacky if you are wearing a shear type shirt with a colored bra underneath - why wear the shirt at all - clearly, you want me to see that you have a hot pink bra on!

Thoughts?

Re: trashtastic? Yes or No?

• I agree with all of the above. :)

((((Snuggles)))) to owen!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Yes  I couldn't agree more!!! 

I also suspect that you must have visited the fair this week. 

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • the strap thing doesn't bug me and I'm sure i'm guilty of it.. the colored bra thing does.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • What are acceptable bra colors? White black and beige? That's all I have anyway...just curious :)
  • The straps don't bother me. I know I am guilty of it because convertible bras are extremelly uncomforable to me. At least they are wearing a bra, there are worse things that you could see.

Colored bras under sheer shirts is a bit much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yes, I hate when I see bra straps- they do make strapless bras for a reason! I will wear a bra under a tank that is the same color. Like today I have on a beige top w/ white detail on the straps, so I have a white bra on under it. Or I'll wear a black tank w/ a black bra.
  • Unless it's like totally disgusting I don't really care.  I don't agree with it, but I try not to let it bother me.  :)
  • It totally bothers me too however, I know I am guilty of it because my 38 DD aren't the most comfortable in a strapless bra nor do the tanks with the bras built in offer ANY kind of support to my girls
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Totally was at the fair this week - LOL...

I also have the big set of twins, and I agree that strapless bras are pretty worthless, and built in bras are laughable! But If I have a racerback shirt, well, I wear a racerback bra or sports bra... I am guilty of having my bra straps "show" under a strappy tank - so Im not too judgy there -  but Ill at least have the bra and tank match.

as for acceptable bra colors - I dont care what color your bra is - I just dont want to see it! Its called an undergarment for a reason.

• Ehhh I work at walmart so my standards are lowered daily.  I am just glad to see them wearing a bra and shirt,  But no, I don't do either one.  I just don't really care if someone else does.
  • imagejnk062602:
    Ehhh I work at walmart so my standards are lowered daily.  I am just glad to see them wearing a bra and shirt,  But no, I don't do either one.  I just don't really care if someone else does.

Hahaha this cracked me up!  

• imageaSp6907:

At least they are wearing a bra, there are worse things that you could see.

This. I was completely horrified when I went to the Fair last weekend and saw a woman who was extremely endowed and was clearly NOT wearing a bra because they hung to her waist. No lie. Good thing I hadn't eaten lunch yet.

I don't mind different colored bras under clothes as long as they're not seen. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"