Secondary IF

Still no AF...can we play analyze this?

Okay, ladies...just humor me here for a minute.  Still no AF.  Last month I had a 28 day cycle.  IUI was done on CD 13, and I got AF on CD 28, 15 dpiui. THIS cycle, I had IUI done on CD 14, and am currently on CD 29, waiting for AF. 

I took a HPT yesterday and BFN.  Although there was a VERY light line but it only appeared after the 10 min timeframe so I am not even thinking about that (yeah, right). 

I have been crampy for the past week or so, on and off with lots of weird twinges.  And, I spotted on Thursday and Friday of last week too.  Also, very moody, PMS type moodiness.

I guess I will find out tomorrow (if I make it that far) when I go in for my beta...fingers crossed!

Thoughts...reflections....feel free to tell me to shut up/relax/pipe down....I can take it!

Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???

Re: Still no AF...can we play analyze this?

• Usually with IUI's I would think your cycle would be right on time IF you are to get one this time around.  If I were you I would continue to be hopeful!
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Are you on progesterone?  That can delay your period.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • No progesterone.  Just femara on CD 3-7, trigger on CD 12 (evening)  and IUI on CD 14 (morning).  I am cautiously hopeful....but also feel like AF is going to show up.  I have had too many months of disappointment to get my hopes too high....the waiting continues.  I don't even want to POAS b/c I like being in limbo better...at least there is hope in limbo right?
    Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Ugh this sucks, I just wish sometimes our bodies would just tell us out right instead of having he same symptoms with AF as early PG.  Ugh I hope you get a good beta number tomorrow.

• I'd totally be optimistic in you shoes, in fact, I'm optimistic for you in mine!

Hang in there!

• I think it sounds pretty good!  With my last BFP I had lots of twinges.  It really felt like I had RLP even though I hadn't even tested + yet.  Sometimes the hcg just doesn't show up until later.

I do think you shoudl mention your spotting to your dr when you go in for your beta. 

• I think that sounds very very promising!  I just got my very very faint bfp this morning after the last few days I have been very very emotional, very crampy with some "pulling" sensations in the abdomen just like you are experiencing. 

At 11 dpo I had some pink/brown mucousy spotting and I thought it may have been over but then I got to thinking that I have never spotted that early in my cycle.  Couple that with being on progesterone which should hold my period off even longer than normal I thought maybe it was implantation spotting/cramping.  I guess it was?

So today at 12dpo I POAS and got a very very faint pink line.  It's soooo light but I am choosing to stay optimistic and positive. 

I am really excited to see what your beta level is tomorrow :)

• I've never actually had something that wasn't there appear after the 10 minute window and not lead to a BFP in a day or two, but I but the pink ones, not the blue ones.  DD was one of those--it took 15 minutes for the first line with her to appear.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"