High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

The End.

So today is the big day, against every DRs prediction we made it to 37 weeks with borderline Severe Pre-Eclampsia. Go for my last NST at 1 then induction begins anywhere between 1-8:30 depending on bed availability. Had a growth U/S yesterday and he is measuring 3 weeks behind so hoping for a healthy weight/baby - Kind of a mix of emotions to be at then end, my husband is deployed - and I'm just ... not excited =/ Feels awful to say it, but a relief to admit it. So much has gone on this entire pregnancy and SO many hospital stays, and deployment, and my son just broke his clavicle a few weeks ago, and then we live 30 miles from Hurrican Irene's landfall in NC. Hoping once I hold my baby boy the worry will disappear and we can move forward to homecoming in 5 months and him & daddy meeting. Good luck to you all that are High Risk - I wish you all the best. I'll post a birth story when we get home and settled.
Megan S. Proud Marine Wife and Mommy of 2 Little Boys Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daddy's Little NICU Peanut Finally Home =D Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The End.

• Options

Oh my goodness.  It certainly sounds like you've been through a lot.  Wishing you and your baby a speedy, healthy delivery :)

Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I was relieved when my OB told me we will be delivering early due to my pre-e. We are hoping to hold off 4 more weeks, but with the gosh awful headaches I keep getting, and 20 month old twins making actually doing bedrest near impossible I will be ready by then!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"