New to The Bump
Options

47 days late. a billion negative hpt.. whats goin on!?

My fiance and I are TTC, the first day of my lmp was may 25, 2011.

now im 47 days late! ive taken many hpt with negative results.. along with the skipped period ive had lower pelvic pain, some nausia and fatigue.. i had these symptoms when i was pregnant with my son, except i got a positive result by 8 weeks. im so confused! if in fact i where pregnant i'd be around 12 weeks by now, and shouldnt that show up on a hpt?? i had a blood test done yesterday awaiting the results is driving me nuts! but im wondering if any other woman had the same problem as me? and if im not pregnant whats goin on!!

thanks ladies!

Re: 47 days late. a billion negative hpt.. whats goin on!?

• Options

You could have just had an anovulatory cycle. It happens to everyone occasionally.

Typically if you're 60 days without a period your gyn can prescribe you something to reset your cycle. NBD.

GL

• Options
    I've went 4 months without a period, your body is more than likely not ovulating.  I highly recommend starting to use fertilityfriend.com.  It helps you pay attention to your body and keep track of your cycles.  If you click on my link you can sign up for free.  Most people call their doctor if 60 days has passed without a period.  They can provide you with some meds to get it started and help your body along.  Good luck with that process.  Bodies can be so confusing.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had the same issue.  Not to freak you out, but they found out I had extremely  high prolactin levels, which lead to a brain MRI, and found two cysts on my pituitary gland, right next to my optic nerve.  I was on medication for 6 months to lower my prolactin level, still did not get a period, so with some medicines I got my period, used chlomid and am now 6 months pregnant.  Go to the doctor, get all your hormone levels checked and breathe, you never know. 
  • Options

There are a lot of reasons why you wouldn't be having your period, from the completely benign to something serious. Go see your doctor. I went six months without a period a couple of years back. I was tested for PCOS, but all of my blood work and a vaginal untrasound found nothing. I had to do two rounds of progesterone to restart things, but it was really no big deal and I became pregnant a couple of years later, shortly after we started ttc. 

• Options
    What did your blood test show, Kellyanne?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"