New to The Bump
Options

oh baby...

Hello to all. This is my first post, looking for comfort, advice, general what the heck do i do now advice. 

Last month I had a week where I where my period was late, I was exhausted, nauseous, just icky. I was a lithe worried about being pregnant, but ended up getting my period so I brushed it aside. This month my period never came, because of the previous month, I just brushed it off. I hugged my mom on Friday and my boobs were like whoa hurting, immediately, I was like crap. I took a home pregnancy test this morning, it was positive, second line was a bit light. DH asked me to take another one this afternoon, this time both lines were bright and definitely there! I don't feel pregnant, I don't know if it is different for every person. We are calculating to be about 5 weeks, according to an online thingy. What I've read so far says to wait to call the doctor until about 8 weeks, just to start a prenatal vitamin. We have decided to wait to inform friends and family until about the same time in case of miscarriage. 

So I say all this just to share with someone finally about how exciting this all is, to say how nervous I am to think about carrying a person in me, to think about how to tell family in a few weeks. 

Thanks!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: oh baby...

• Options

Congrats!

Call your dr now anyway to set up an appt. H&H 9 months!

• Options
    I would go ahead and call your doctor. I found out about 4 weeks and I had to go and take a Pregnancy test at the office before they would make me an appointment with any of the doctors. I had to wait until I was about 9 weeks before I was even seen. We told my family and my husbands mother but kept it from most of the family for a few weeks but by week 10 we were ready to let everyone know. Congrats girly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"