Wisconsin Babies

Is anyone familiar with these doctors?

After a disappointing 12 week appointment today where no questions were asked or answered, I've decided to switch doctors. 

I want someone who is going to guide me a bit thru my pregnancy, but also who will respect my wishes regarding choices in my care.  Someone who has the time to answer my questions and doesn't expect me to just know everything from "the books".  I'm also looking for someone tied to a hospital I'd like to deliver at.  The closest hospital that also seems to be one of the best is West Allis Women's Pavilion.  

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Rebecca Mokrohisky or Dr. Leslie Man?  They are part of the same practice, and based on research I've done so far, I like them the best.  They also have a CNM in their practice, Cheryl Jaeger.  I'm not sure I'm in the midwife camp yet, but I like that they have one, and are therefore possibly more open to a natural experience?

Any opinions or experiences would be helpful.  Thanks in advance!

Re: Is anyone familiar with these doctors?

• I'm not familiar with either of those, but my doctor and her practice are at the Women's Pavilion....Dr. Lamping is great, and the other doctors in her practice are wonderful, too....
  • I have heard not great things about Dr. Mann.  But Dr. McAvoy from the same practice is amazing.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with the pp, Dr. McAvoy is amazing as is Dr. Dolan (he delivered my first).  Dr. Becky is pretty good (she delivered my second) and Dr. Mann, is so-so.  I only had 1 or two appts with her but I actually preferred the male docs as well as Cheryl. I really like this practice.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"