Upstate NY Babies

Tuesday Morning ramblings

*Feel free to add your own*

I love these cooler mornings, especially yesterdays cool, breezy day after the storm.  It gets me so excited for fall!

I am so itchy.  I need to soak in my Aveeno oatmeal stuff but I can't even fathom trying to get in and out of our tub right now.

I don't like real garden gnomes, but right now this is my first choice for DDs Halloween costume.  I think she would look absolutely adorable.

I'm very much over working.  Friday is my last day before I go out on leave and yesterday was just crazy.  I'm just going through the motions at this point even though I still have work that I am finishing up before I leave. 

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: Tuesday Morning ramblings

• loving the cooler weather too. If it could stay like this for the next month it would be perfect. I'm sitting here w/ a hot cup of coffee and there is a cool breeze coming through the window... it's perfect!

speaking of coffee and fall weather... I need to get a pumpkin coffee ASAP! Melissa posted on FB about a pumpkin latte at Dunkin, and I can't stop thinking about it! My first order of business today when I leave the house is stopping at Starbucks... does anyone know if they have them yet? I've been on the lookout for the flavored Coffeemate too.

Evan has been going to bed late, which results in him sleeping till almost 9 every morning. It's been heavenly. Yesterday I did laundry, emptied the dishwasher and relaxed for an hour all before he even made a peep.

Tina, I can't believe you are so close! When is your scheduled cs again? Hope you get few days off to relax before the big day!  

• Having my MIL back for another visit over the last couple of days has given me such a headache!

I really need to start doing more structured activities with Gavin again.  We definitely fell out of our 'routine' when I was so pregnant and then adjusting to two.  He needs that structure back.  And I say this as I sit here on TB with my coffee and he watches Mickey Mouse.  I'm such a bad mom.

I'm so close to promoting again with TS, and my reward was to get a pedicure if I promoted by Sept. 30.  I can't remember the last time I treated myself to a pedicure...I hope I make it! :)

I'm over 90 degree weather.  I love summer, but this summer has been beyond extreme!  It's time for some fall weather...I need some jeans and hoodies!

• Loading the player...
  • imageNikCole:

Tina, I can't believe you are so close! When is your scheduled cs again? Hope you get few days off to relax before the big day!  

This!

I"m so tired this morning.  I could drink an entire pot of coffee!!

My FIL is gross and I hate him.  HATE HIM!

I can't believe August is almost over.  But I love the fall!  It's my favorite season.

• imageNikCole:

loving the cooler weather too. If it could stay like this for the next month it would be perfect. I'm sitting here w/ a hot cup of coffee and there is a cool breeze coming through the window... it's perfect!

speaking of coffee and fall weather... I need to get a pumpkin coffee ASAP! Melissa posted on FB about a pumpkin latte at Dunkin, and I can't stop thinking about it! My first order of business today when I leave the house is stopping at Starbucks... does anyone know if they have them yet? I've been on the lookout for the flavored Coffeemate too.

Evan has been going to bed late, which results in him sleeping till almost 9 every morning. It's been heavenly. Yesterday I did laundry, emptied the dishwasher and relaxed for an hour all before he even made a peep.

This! I love LOVE pumpkin-y coffee stuff. Definitely makes me think of fall. I am drinking one at my desk right now. Actually it's a pumpkin spiced coffee. I blamed daily pumpkin spiced lattes from Starbucks for a slight weight gain last fall.... so I am trying to avoid those. Or get them "skinny" with only 1/2 of the normal flavor pumps in them. Today, I tried the pumpkin spice coffee (vs latte) from DD and... well... it's just not the same. Tomorrow I will definitely go for the latte my way... then just run extra hard. Yeah... it's worth it.

In other ramblings... I really really love my brother and bil, but I am so so soooo ready for them to go home. It has been 3 long weeks of farting, burping, wrestling and watching dh regress to their immature age level. I feel like I am now living with 3 teenage boys and I want my husband back.

I have also been so completely unmotivated at work... don't know how to fix that, but at the same time, don't really care... I am still more productive than my coworkers.

Also, I had to reschedule my boudoir pics and TTD because my boss wouldn't let me take tomorrow off. She doesn't want 2 people in the office to be out at the same time. Buttt.... there were 2 people on vacation together all last week. Things that make me go "hmm..."... oh well. Now I have to find another day to squeeze the shoots in between work and school. Awesome.

Hope everyone has an awesome Tuesday!!

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagemeryltheresa:
    imageNikCole:

This!

Thanks for thinking of me ladies!  I'm scheduled for next Wednesday 9/7 at 7:45am!  DH has strict instructions on who to call/text before he posts on FB, but the update will be on FB and I'm going to have him use my name so it hopefully pops up on my page.  If not I'll have the laptop at the hospital and I can update my own FB and here.  I can't believe I'll have 2 babies in a week, it's just crazy!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"