Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Britax event for September?

I'm debating about buying the carseat and stroller online but wasn't sure what/when the September sale would involve?  I thought someone said it was buy the stroller get the carseat free but can't really remember?  Does anyone know or know where I can find that out?  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Britax event for September?

• Options
    Never mind, just found it on their website and it's only if you buy the B-Ready stroller and I want the B-Agile.  Should have googled first sorry~!
  • Options

There is a promotion for the B-agile as well.

ETA: https://www.britaxusa.com/promotions

It ends August 31st though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much!  That's what I was going to use anyway but through a different website so I think it's definitely worth it since the Graco travel system is only about 50 cheaper and we'd need an additional base anyway so it wouldn't be that much cheaper.  Thanks so much though I hadn't seen that on the Britax site.
  • Options

imagesapphirebride06:
    Thanks so much!  That's what I was going to use anyway but through a different website so I think it's definitely worth it since the Graco travel system is only about 50 cheaper and we'd need an additional base anyway so it wouldn't be that much cheaper.  Thanks so much though I hadn't seen that on the Britax site.

No problem!

I know if you google the promo a bunch of sites come up. I know you can get it through amazon.com too.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

https://www.britaxusa.com/promotions/b-ready-free-ride-event

Is this the one you were thinking of?? Free car seat with the b-ready... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oops! I read that backwards. Ignore me, please!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"