Illinois Babies

Anyone going to Disney on Ice? Ticket Discount Code

Our kids LOVE the Disney on Ice shows so I thought I'd pass along a ticket discount code to the upcoming show at the United Center Sept. 7-11, 2011.  Tickets are on sale now and if you use the discount code MOM2 you can get either $4 off all weekend performances (Friday-Sunday) or 4 tickets for $44 on all weekday performances (Wednesday-Thursday).  Performance times vary by day, and the code isn?t valid for front row or VIP seats, no double discounts and limit 6 per order.  Tickets are available online at https://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/jsjno4.

Here?s a description of the latest show- all of our kids favorite characters are making an appearance!  Hope some local families can take advantage of the discount and catch the show while it is in Chicago:

Make imagination your destination!  Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse on a journey into the magical worlds of Disney?s The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Peter Pan and Lilo & Stitch.  Discover Ariel and Sebastian?s enchanting undersea kingdom; visit the Pride Lands with Simba and Nala; soar through starry skies with Peter Pan and his sassy fairy friend Tinker Bell; and say ?aloha? to fun with Lilo and Stitch. You'll be captivated by the music, beauty and laughter in a journey so magical, you?ll never want to go home.

FREE PARKING in all official United Center parking lots.  Go to www.unitedcenter.com for more information. 

(I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com))

Re: Anyone going to Disney on Ice? Ticket Discount Code

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"