Pregnant after IF
Options

Still Pregnant

and today marks 30 weeks!!! My next goal is to get to September. I was discharged 2 days ago, but am not allowed to go home (we live 1 hr away). I'm currently in my Stanford apartment and my DH just hooked up internet for me (using my iPhone as a hotspot -- pretty convenient). I missed my baby shower and maternity photos, but am trying to keep my spirits up. Babies weighed 3 lbs 1 week ago, so I'm hoping they are up to 3.5 lbs now.

Thank you all for your support -- going to go and catch up on posts :)

TTC since 8/09
DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!

Re: Still Pregnant

• Options
    I'm glad you are still pregnant.  I'm keeping you and your LOs in my T&Ps.  Take care, hon!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options

imageSTL34:
    I'm glad you are still pregnant.  I'm keeping you and your LOs in my T&Ps.  Take care, hon!

Thanks!! And I'm keeping you in my T+Ps as well -- you did a 2 day transfer last week, right? Keeping my fingers crossed!!!  (I lurked while in the hospital, but the IV was painful so I didn't respond to anything)

TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad to hear you're still hanging in there! 30 weeks is a huge milestone! Sending many "stay put, babies" vibes your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad the babies are still hanging in there. I hope you make it to your next goal.
    PAIF and SAIF Always Welcome!
    TTC since 2007
    6 IUIs, 3 IVFs, and 2 m/c :< PCOS, Blood Clotting Disorder & MFI
    IVF #2 Aug 2011 is a BFN:<
    IVF #3 March 2012 is a BFN
    Not sure what to do now. Sad and lost.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    So glad youre still PG!! Will cont to keep you and the LOs in my T&P!
    Dx Anovulatory PCOS Clomid,Ovidrel,TI=BFN IUI#1-#3 Femara,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#4-Gonal F,Ovidrel=BFN IUI#5-Gonal F,Ovidrel= BFP!! Beta #1 11dpIUI=34, Beta #2=131,first u/s 3/14=1 perfect bug with a heartbeat! Anderson Phillip, Born 11/2/11 7lbs 10oz 21in. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry you missed that fun stuff, but I'm glad you still have those babies where they should be!  Thinking of you...
    Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    So glad to hear you still PG! Praying that you and LO's continue to hang in there... one day at a time :)  Good luck hun!
  • Options
    Sorry you had to miss all those fun things, but I'm so glad those babies are still cooking! Great job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    30 weeks is awesome. Sending vibes that you can keep them cooking a little longer.  Sorry this has been all so difficult.
  • Options
    Continued T&P heading your way.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    So happy to hear! You're in my prayers.
  • Options
    T&P coming your way.  I know you have been through a whole lot this pregnancy.  I can still remember talking to you at the beginning about OHSS!  30 weeks is a huge milestone...stay in there a few more weeks babies!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Great news!  So glad they are still hanging in there.  Hopefully you make it to your next goal (and any goals after that).  Lots of T&Ps heading your way!
    *P/SAIFW* TTC since 1/08 Clomid, 2 IUIs, 4 IVFs, FET 7 losses Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so glad to read this post.  Glad to hear you and the babies are still hanging in there!!  Sending you lots of T&P!!
  • Options
    So glad to hear that you made it to your 30 week goal!  I'm glad you're out of the hospital too--so sorry to hear that you missed your shower and pics.  Get lots of rest!
    TTC #1 since 4/09
    2/21/11: IVF #1 Begins and results in TWINS!
    11/4/11: The twins are born at 36w4d!
    11/5/11: We said goodbye to our sweet baby girl as she was born with multiple complications and a severe heart defect, Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    YAY!!  Stay put and grow little ones!! 

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So glad to hear this!

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that!! T&P's that your babies will keep on cooking!

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's awesome!  So happy you're out of the hospital and at least able to relax in an apartment for a little while.  Keep up the great work and keep those babies cooking!  :)

• Options
    You and LO's are in my T&P's, fingers crossed you make it to your next goal.

4 Clomid cycles BFN's,3 injectible cycles BFN, 3 failed IUI's
    Hystroscopy to remove cysts 11/2010
    IVF #1 with ICSI Graydon Dane born Oct. 23, 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks.
    Surprise BFP 10/9/12. Blighted ovum at 8wks. D&C 11/1/12.
    Surprise BFP#2 TWINS!!! Boy/Girl twins.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Sending tons of keep cooking vibes your way cutie

((HUGS))

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

Bummer about the shower and photos (((hugs))), but on the bright side, the best is till yet to come:) I am keeping my fingers crossed that those babies stay in there for a few more weeks!

• Options
    This is fabulous news! I am so glad those babies are staying put. I'm sorry about your shower and pictures though, that's a bummer.
  • Options
    Keep baking those babies!  I give major props to you because you have had such a tough pregnancy.  Hang in there!
    Diagnosis: DOR and MFI-low everything IVF #1 = triplets! 2 girls and a boy! Born Sept 29, 2011 at 32w6d due to Pre-e and HELLP syndrome Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wonderful news that you're still baking those babies ! so sorry you missed your shower and pics, but those healthy  babies in there make up for that I'm sure!

September is literally around the corner , you can do it !!! HUGS!!

• Options

September is not far off!! It's awesome that you made it to 30 weeks.

I unfortunately, am still pregnant as well.Confused

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"