Secondary IF
Options

2IF Weekly Update - 8/26/11

2IF Weekly Update - 8/26/11

Hi Ladies?

Hope everyone has had a good week!  This is such a great place to meet other women in similar circumstances to share experiences, cheer each other on, get info and offer support.

A BIG WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST 2IFers!

Welcome:  itsybitsybaby, cynthia7461, Ashoes10

If you?d like to join the board, please feel free to put your intro in this post ? we love new 2Ifers!!!

2IFers

50ftqueenie

adamfam

Akabride30

AliciaC19

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Angelakh

anneannabell

aprilprincess

baileysmommy88

beachbabe

Becketts

bethCT

blackbird01

blsteinbach

*blue*flower*

BrewFan12

bronxite

burghbaby

butterbrickle

byrne15

cairolio

choirgirl

cvillecouple

drbeeperswife

DSU98

Eaconstantineslp

Electricdoctor83

EliseM42

EmmysMom1213

erink1981

gatorsinlove

georgesgirl17

gina&dave07

goldenleaves

habanks

hayleydee

Hbs4545

HeatherMichele

hope4us

Hopeful2008

hoping4more

Janimal

jen-dale

jennykg1477

JenMaz

jjohn28

JMay

JnJ62406

JustPip

Karencz

kbrodie06

keeptryin

kellyjg123

KelliLynee

kiarox2002

KMLP

KYRN

lena0210

lillinzlou

lkaylee721

lookinfor2

lrrb

luckymom3

luvmykids02

MandynStephen

Mariat

MaybeMore

mbs427

Melis-n-Mike

melissa&eddie

miblue

mmr05

Momma K

MOMMYINNY

Mrs.Adam

MrsJaimebeth CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MrsMountainGirl

MrsTeejer

mrs.viv07

mrswalker39

munequita2006

MySweetBaboo

noah-bear

patient

PDXGal7868

Persephone0024

pharmacygirl

Pixie556

potatohead

pumpkinhead4

racampbell1

rach1015

Ready2bmommy

Reg001

RMR13

RyansMTCowGirl

Saphireprincss

SB524

Sept1006Bride

sgrobste

shaddai

Shozziee

smacb

smsalat

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

spinach

sproutmd

Stacy092306

TamTam624

tbonegrl

teresadrew17

tiff16

tootlebug

tosh24

Twizzle

valerie54

Vermont7

WyWysMommy

2WW

smacb

racampbell

JenMaz

RMR13

Coxity

Electricdoctor

MySweetBaboo

Lillinzlou

Jtorgersen

Becketts

Sept1006bride

Please let me know if you are in the 2WW!

IVF/FET CHECK

Wife07mom09

Please let me know if you are in the midst or prepping for IVF!

IUI

Sept1006Bride

Byrne15

jenmaz

Pixie556

Please let me know if you are in the midst of an IUI cycle!

ON BREAK

Akabride30

AmandaMacD

ChoirGirl

EmmysMom1213

Hoping4More

jennykg1477

jnj62406

Karencz

KelliLynee

Lena0210

lillinzlou

melis-n-mike

MrsJaimebeth

stacy092306

Twizzle

Please let me know if you are on break!

CONGRATULATIONS to our BFP's!!

(most recent EDD first, descending)

MrsJaimebeth !!!  EDD??

Jen-Dale EDD? 2/20/12? ;)

munequita2006 EDD? 2/16/12

MrsTeejer EDD 2/14/12 w/#3!

cvillecouple EDD? 2/2/12

Pharmacygirl EDD?1/7/12

Hope4us EDD? 1/4/12

teresadrew17 EDD? 12/11/12 TWINS?!!

Tosh24 EDD? 12/08/11 ? Team Green!

RyansMTCowGirl EDD?11/30/11 ? It?s a GIRL!!!

kellykg123?EDD 11/23/11 TWINS?!! BOY and GIRL!!!

cairolio?EDD 11/5/11

Janimal?EDD 11/5/11

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE?EDD 10/27/11?TWINS!!

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY:

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: 2IF Weekly Update - 8/26/11

• Options
    JMayJMay member

Update: AF finally knocked on my door, even though I'm pretty sure I didn't O this last cycle.  Not sure what I'm doing this cycle...

QOTW: I love hiking, exploring nature, photography, scrapbooking (although mine could be called "crapbooking", as I'm terrible!) and cooking vegetarian fare, especially soups.  Getting involved in a project really helps me refocus my energy in a healthy way - of course, on bad days, I don't want to do anything but sulk!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options

Converted IUI to TI and are now in the 2WW.

QOTW:  Ballroom dancing, gardening, cooking.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I dont really have many hobbies...so sad I know....anyway, I do like to read when I have time.  I am also up for any hobby suggestions :)
  • Options

Update: 11DPO and I got a BFN:( If this cycle ends in a BFN, I will be heading back to my accupuncturist. Next cycle is cycle 11 of TTC. Cycle 13 we will start injections with IUI. I'm kind of looking forward to starting that and moving on from what we've been doing. I am still staying positive, though. Oh, and I just got the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" and I can't wait to read it.

QOTW: I am at the gym 5 days a week. Usually with DH. It's been nice to have a hoppy to do together. I have an art degree and love working on creative projects around the house. Our house is 90 years old and there is a lot to be done around here!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options

update:  Not sure what is going on.  Since m/c had a period and everything was going well.  Now I am 5 days late.  I took a pg test on Monday at it was neg. But I am confused because my cycles have always been 28 days that is not my IF problem, so who knows what my body is doing.

QOTW- I love going hunting, reading books when I have time and just doing things with the girls.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Update: Started spotting, so AF should be on her way in a few days.  I am seriously contemplating a break from all the drugs and procedures.  I travel A LOT for work in the fall, so it may be a forced break b/c I don't know how I will get to appointments, especially during October. 

QOTW:  I love to read and love my Nook reader.  I also like kayaking, and being near or on the water.  Hiking is also fun and we go year round.  I like to cook too!

Jen Mom to Benjamin, born 9/28/06 TTC # 2 since 7/2010 Unexplained IF 1st round of clomid April 2011 BFN 2nd round of clomid May 2011 BFN 1st round of femara June 2011 BFN 2nd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #1 July 2011 BFN 3rd round of femara with ovidrel and IUI #2 August 2011 BFN 4th round (ahhhhh!!!!) of femara with ovidrel and IUI #3 converted to TI September 2011 ???
  • Options

Update: in the 2ww and we'll be taking a break next month before we head into IUI.

QOTW: I like to read, play with DD, bake and decorate cakes, I'm also kind of a nerd, I still play that silly game The Sims.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like to make ornaments, play with dd (she is into dolls and barbie right now and I am having a ball!!), read, long walks. I'm pretty boring!
    My Little
  • Options

Update: I guess technically I'm in the 2ww, but I'm pretty sure I didn't O this cycle, since we were doing it natural without drugs. I have an appt on my CD 31 next week to restart my cycle since AF prob won't come, and to get guidance on starting Femara next.

QOTW: My main hobby is working out because it keeps me healthy mentally & physically. I also love to scrapbook but for some reason can't make myself drag all my stuff out often enough. And I love doing jigsaw puzzles! 

7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Options

Update: still waiting for hcg to go down and body to go back to normal after m/c.  Started acupuncture and Chinese herbs this week.

QOTW: I'm a pretty active person--I love riding bikes, hiking, working out, yoga.  I also just started ice skating again with my synchronized skating team and it has been the BEST distraction from 2IF!  I love skating.  I also like reading, photography, and home decorating.  We are slowly redecorating our whole 1970's house, inside and out. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update: Heading in for a follie check on Monday and hopefully a trigger! Then I will be going into the 2ww with hopefully an amazing outcome! <---that's me being SUPER positive ;)

QOTW: I am a professional photographer so that keeps  me extremely busy as well as running, working out, biking and hanging out with my amazing friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    June 2010-April 2012: Lots of trying, chlomid, gonal-f, with triggers, without, IUI's and tons of BFNs
    May2012: Letrozole + IUI = BFP!!!! Due 2/10/13
  • Options

Trying to keep my compulsion to poas under control!  I'm not supposed to pick up DS which has been tough.

We had the earthquake, aftershocks and now a hurricane is heading our way.......it's been an exciting week.

I love to cook 

• Options

I am currently preparing my body for a FET....so I am hoping in the next couple of weeks, I will be in the 2WW.

QOTW: I have to admit that I do not have a lot of hobbies...I just started school and I am working on my masters as well.  So between those two and IVF I am pretty much crazy :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi!  New here :)  Thanks for the welcome!

I'm just waiting to O.... who knows how long that will be.  If things don't go well this cycle, I'll be heading back to the RE.

QOTD: Running and more recently, sewing are my favorite hobbies.  I have a long list of sewing projects to work on, especially with halloween and the holidays coming up. 

• Options

Update:  Spotting I had mid week turned into AF and at CD 19 I was not expecting that.  After yet another friend getting a BFP I decided the break we had been on was over and made call to RE.  Started 3rd round of femara and planning for IUI #2 in a few weeks.

QOTW:  I love photography.  And all my lame reality shows! 

• Options

Update:  I am currently on BCP waiting for my first IVF cycle to commence.  But before that can happen, I need to go back next week to check on the status and size of two cysts that developed after my last IUI cycle.

QOTW: I love to bake, run, read --- all fun things that I either rarely have time to do or the desire to do (because I don't want to end up eating it all like I usually do)!

Doriimage
  • Options

Update: 2WW, 9DPO. Starting Metformin while waiting out the current cycle. DH was out of town smack dab in the middle of all the good O action this month so we're not hopeful. Monday is our SA and next cycle is my first clomid cycle and I'm really excited.That should start next week!!!

QOTW: Lately I've been sewing a lot. I have taught myself applique and I have made three little T-shirts for DD one with a mama and baby chick, one with a giant "M" and one with a butterfly. I also made some simple skirts to match. I have also knit an elephant like this one this week. It's back to school for me, so the hobby time is greatly diminished.

IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Update: Today is 7dpo, I took my last dose of femara today. Tomorrow starts double menopur for 3 days, Wednesday I go in for the u/s and hopefully the trigger. I have acupuncture on Tuesday and Thursday. Meanwhile, I have a ridiculously busy week at work, and DH has an all-day meeting on Thursday, the day of the first of the back to back IUIs.  This should be interesting. Plus swimming lessons (in the pool kind) on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Whoo-ey.

QOTW: Singing is about the only thing that fully distracts me, but in recent years it's moved from hobby status to paid status. I played ice hockey Friday night for the first time since 3 months before we conceived DS (I hurt my shoulder that night and it was just getting better when I found out I was pg with DS).  Other than that, gardening and running (until recently when I hurt my foot). 

• Options
    Hello ladies. My update. I'm still holding firm with team green. My mom came to my anatomy scan and I let the doctor tell her what I'm having. I'm still on pelvic rest due to a low lying placenta. It's now been about 4 weeks since my bleeding stopped which I'm thankful for. I'm still wishing all of you bfps asap. I'm so happy that the bfp list has grown!
  • Options

Update: I'm a little late for the check-in. We had DD's 1st birthday party this weekend, along with a hurricane!! So, we had to move up the party, it was crazy! But we didn't get hit that bad after all. So, I finally O'd and got CH on my chart!!!!!!! I was jumping up and down. My back is doing great so next cycle we'll be back on the TTC horse. :) Yay!

QOTW: Running, scrapbooking--those are my faves!

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• Options

Update: We got a BFP on 8/21!  I was shocked since I just started Prometrium and never thought it would work so quickly!  I went in for betas that were 54 (13DPO) and 132 (15DPO), so we're cautiously optimistic and eagerly awaiting our u/s in 2 weeks. 

QOTW: A favorite hobby is card-making.  I love getting crafty with paper!  I make wedding invitations and programs, baby announcements, birthday (or random) party invitations, and cards for all occasions. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Realized I never "officially" joined the board by posting here...

Currently in my 2ww 2nd break cycle after 2 BFN IUI cycles...meeting with the RE again on 9/1 to talk more in depth about IVF...

QOTW:   I teach aerobics a few nights a week at the gym; Otherwise I keep busy by making party supplies that I sell on etsy; and trying to keep up after my DD.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"