Secondary IF

I'm Back :o(

SO after a much needed hiatus after 2 rounds of clomid with TI, 4 IUIs with injectibles,  an IVF cycle, 2 chemical pregnancies, and a summer of trying on our own, I am sad to report that I am not pregnant.  I thought for sure that once we switched REs back in April and I got my PCOS diagnosis, which I am now on Metformin for, I would be pregnant, but I'm not.  If I do say so myself, I've done a pretty damn good job at remaining optimistic and trudging through, but I can't lie, its getting near impossible to remain hopeful.  I was so confident that it was going to happen that I pushed off doing IVF again until November from our initial September start date.  Anyway.....I'm back.  SIGH!

I've followed the board since I left in April and popped in to support those I know from time to time.  I'm sad for those of us that are still here and feel bad that there are so many newbies.  However, I am happy that there is this amazing board to help us all through. 

So that's the re-introduction that I've been dreading to post.  I hope that everyone's stay is short and sweet and we are all blessed in no time. 
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: I'm Back :o(

• I hope your stay is short and you get your BFP soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome back! You started your break right when I joined. I'm sorry you had to come back, but glad that you're here. Hopefully, you can leave us again soon because of a BFP!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome back. I hope you get your BFP soon!!
    My Little
  • I am happy to see you, but I am sad that you are not back announcing you BFP.  I hope you are hear for a short time and soon sharing some good news.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome back!  I hope your stay is short and you will be announcing a BFP soon.  Sending you some of my baby dust!  Hugs!

BTW...Love your new siggy pic!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • JMayJMay member
    I'm sorry my dream didn't come true.  =-(  But at the same time, it's nce to "see" you again.  I hope you don't get to stick around for long!!!  I too am ready for the "changing of the guard" so to speak... let's get all of us old timers successfully off this (wonderful) board!  Welcome back Amanda!
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Welcome back! I've SO missed you!

Selfishly, I'm glad to have you back around, even though I really wish you'd had the luck of Pixie and JamieBeth.

My 3rd-and-final IUI is scheduled for Thursday and Friday, assuming all goes well at my Wednesday u/s.

In line with your Reiki in a way, I've been really been trying to focus differently during acupuncture, and have been doing a yoga for infertility DVD that has different workouts for the menstrual, follicular, ovulation and luteal phases. And taking my chinese herbs that totally have my in a better place.  And my midwife gave me some different herbs, so despite our major IUI/femara/menopur/hCGtrigger/lutealhCG intervention, I'm trying to have some natural stuff in place, too.

Let's get some old timers off this board (except to lurk)!

Jen

• Welcome back!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • Welcome back, I'm sorry you have to be here again.
  • Welcome back...I know it sucks. However, at least this is a group of amazing ladies to help you through it and hopefully you won't be here for long. Wishing you the best of luck as you go through this again!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Welcome back...sorry to hear your break didn't result in a BFP...hoping it will be a quick visit here for you!
  • Welcome back!  Sorry you didn't get that BFP yet.  Hopefully, it will come very, very soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • This reply has been edited by a moderator
    to remove the redirecting hyperlink spam.

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS.

• Oh Amanda!  I'm so glad I got a chance to read your update and I'm sorry it's not other news.  I still keep you all in my prayers and I just know it will happen for you. I love your picture btw- so beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"