Tennessee Babies

New from Chattanooga

Hi! this is my first post on the board but i've been floating around and reading posts for a while now. I'm 20 weeks currently with a little girl, due Dec 13! My husband and I live in Soddy Daisy and are SUPER excited for our little Lorelai!

Well, just thought I'd introduce myself and say hello! And also, what is the best place to go for baby items? I thought we had a Once Upon a Child, but the site indicates that there isn't a location here?
BabyName Ticker

Re: New from Chattanooga

• Hi. I live in Hixson. I have two boys and a 12 week old baby girl named Lorelai. So I guess there will be at least two in Hamilton Co.
  • Check out the Just Between Friends sale over at Camp Jordan. I think the next one is coming up in October. I've been twice and I found some really great deals! I also really love The Little Twig on Manufacturers Road... I decided to use cloth diapers for the most part (disposables have proven useful for the first couple weeks, until the umbilical cord stump falls off). Seriously consider investing in cloth diapers, especially if you plan on having more than one child. It is a bit of a commitment, but it is one that you won't regret. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Soddy as well.  Where did you move from?  There is a jack and jill consignment sale Labor Day weekend.  Search it on facebook for the information. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"