Georgia Babies
Options

Emotional wreck

Just wrote Liam's birthday letter.  Working on his slideshow.   About to bake him a cake.   I can't stop crying.  My baby is almost ONE!  

Re: Emotional wreck

• Options

Awww :(

Try to think about all the fun stuff he will be doing this next year.

Just yesterday I realized my oldest can get her permit to drive in a little over 2 years. I went on to say wtf that is some scary shiit.

My almost 2 year old will be going off to college before I know it too, depressing.

• Options
    AW! I totally understand. I cried for a week leading up to C's 1st Birthday. The first Birthday is hard. You are happy and sad. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG, I am not looking forward to this at all.  Gavin's first birthday was soooooo hard on me.  For like a month, I was so sad about it.  I have 2 SIL's and a cousin-IL due in February- 2 mos after Sophie's birthday.  I'm not sure if that will make it harder or easier for me this time.  On the one hand, I am SOOOOOOO excited about our kids having more cousins and I absolutely LOVE being an aunt.  But on the other hand, I'm afraid its going to make this birthday that much more bittersweet since I think she may be our last baby :-(  Hang in there mama and get you a few more baby snuggles!

• Options

So bittersweet.  I can't believe he's already one!  Sweet baby, happy birthday Liam!

I'm feeling the same btw, Max is going to be 2 on Monday.  : (

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"