Pregnant after IF

Dang it all!

Stupid blood pressure was through the flippin ROOF at my OB appointment today.  It was 170/88.  She was going to send me directly to the hospital but because I take my BP's religiously everday at home and they are always normal she let me off. I have to do a 24hr urine collect. I am just so upset.  I keep trying to calm myself down because I know getting upset just makes it worse.  I just checked it at home at it was 123/70.  WTF is my anxiety so bad when I go to the Dr?

I am also waiting for the MFM to call because my OB wanted me to see her ASAP as well.  I hope its all going to be fine.  This sucks Crying

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

Re: Dang it all!

• I hope everything is OK hon. Sometimes those BP readings at the doc can be so off. Once I went to the ER and it was 190/95. By the time I left it was 135/65. WTF? Just try to stay calm and keep taking your meds. Hopefully it was just a fluke and everything is OK!!!

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• I'm sorry, hopefully it was just nerves that drove it up and your 24hr catch will show no signs of pre-e or anything. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you and sending calming thoughts!!
    Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"