Pregnant after IF
Options

Finally putting up a ticker

Consider this post a huge knock on wood! Somehow I have been very superstitious lately, but I really want to put one up. The bleeding finally seems to be lessening and hopefully will continue to do so, and as of this morning baby has a strong heartbeat is measuring on track. So...here goes!

Were you scared to put up a ticker, and if so, when did you finally do so?

Dx: High FSH, stage IV endo, homozygous C677T MTHFR and PAI-1
Early loss 10/08
Lap 1/09
IVF #1 "natural IVF" - 1 egg retrieved, missed m/c
Tried several mini-stim cycles with no response
Switched clinics - dx'd as carrier for Fragile X
IVF #2 MDL protocol Jan/Feb converted to IUI, BFN
IVF #2 take 2: Antagonist, one embie, BFN
IVF #3: Antagonist, no fertilization
One last ditch effort at OE IVF (antagonist with Clomid) cancelled
DE cycle #1 Jan/Feb 2011, BFP, ectopic
DE cycle #2 June/July 2011 - BFP
10/28/11 Baby girl lost at 17 weeks due to pre-term labor. We love and miss you.
DE cycle #3 June/July 2012 - BFP, twins, both heartbeats stopped, D&C
2 frosties but don't know what's next
FET Dec 2012: BFP! Praying this one sticks for the long haul!

Re: Finally putting up a ticker

• Options

I hope everything keeps looking up hon!

I was a little nervous to put one up but I did it just after 5 weeks anyway.

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• Options
    Yay, that ticker looks great on you!  I think I was like you and forced myself to put one up after a good ultrasound where we saw the heartbeat and growth was on track.  It was definitely scary b/c I didn't want to have to take it down if something went wrong, but it helped to see it on my posts and encouraged me to just relish in every day I had.  So glad I did it and so glad you did too!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Love it!!!

My theory on tickers was, as soon as I saw that heartbeat, I was pregnant - and that was my baby.   come what may, I was/am pregnant today - so I get a ticker.   :-)   

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I was scared to put up a ticker and scared to even post on this board.  As for the ticker, I think I put it up around 8 weeks too.

So glad to hear the bleeding is lessening and all looked well.

• Options
    It looks great!  I'm glad things are looking good.  I was really scared about adding a ticker too but it's okay to be optimistic ((hugs))
  • Options
    I think putting up a ticker is good! I hope you have a very uneventful pregnancy and the bleeding goes away for good :)
    TTC since 8/09
    DX: PCO, ENDO, High NK, MTHFR
    8/10 = Lap to remove Endo

2 Femara TI, 3 Follistim IUI = BFN & 1 c/p
    IVF #1 - BFP - boy/girl Twins!

Ben and Reese born at 34w2d!
  • Options
    love seeing that ticker!!!
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options

That ticker looks great in your siggy!

I put mine up after we heard the heartbeat, but I still haven't been able to take down our angel baby.

TTC since 11/2009
    11/2010 DH SA good...01/2011 HSG is clear...01/2011 Consult with RE
    suprise BFP but m/c on 2/7/11
    03/2011 50 mg clomid=BFN
    04/2011 clomid+bromocriptine+IUI=BFP at 11dpiui
    Beta #1(11dpiui)=33, Beta #2 (13dpiui)=96, Beta #3 (20dpiui)=1910, Beta #4 (26dpiui)=20,134
  • Options
    I was nervous too. I put mine up after I heard my beta number.
    Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Options

Your ticker looks great on you!  I, too, was super scared to put up a ticker.  I think I waited until I was close to 10 weeks to put one up.  I say you can put it up whenever you feel comfortable!  :)

• Options

Yea for you!  So glad the bleeding is getting better. 

I'm nervous about putting up a ticker, too ;).

Stopped BCPs December 2008 TTC since June 2009 6 unsuccessful Clomid cycles Dx Annovulatory due to PCOS January 2010 DH-perfect 4 unsuccessful IUIs Began Lupron July 7 for first IVF IVF cancelled; overstimulation and coasting lead to huge drop in E2 New testing with an Endocrinologist...perhaps a new diagnosis... So, not PCOS but Hashimoto's Thyroiditis November 2010 After a looong break, started seeing a new RE. Gearing up for IVF 1.2. Beta 1=197!! BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"