Blended Families

Sooooooooooo

I got a bug up my ass last night, put my hair in a pony tail, cut it off and then died it.  Whatdya think???

https://www.accordingtoabby.com/2011/08/yup.html

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran

Re: Sooooooooooo

• I think not everyone can pull a look like that off, but it looks great on you!

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I LOVE it!!
  • I love that shorter on the back, longer on the sides look.  Is yours shorter on the back?

I have thick curly hair so I am so limited in what I can do.

I love the color, I asked my hairdresser for a deep red right after my wedding as I had been so boring all that year in trying to keep it healthy.  Anyhow it did not go according to plan. I admire your courage.

• Looks fantastic!

• You look great!
  • Girl - with those awesome eyes, you could dye your hair purple and still look fab!

• imageJ+R:

Girl - with those awesome eyes, you could dye your hair purple and still look fab!

Agreed. The cut is great. If I cut my own hair I'd look like a hot mess.

• Yeah, its shorter in the back by quite a bit.  Thanks :)  I woke up the next morning and was like "I did NOT really do that!"
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"