LGBT Parenting
Options

Sept. Chicago trip

Hey all...so my travel plans have finally firmed up for my work trip to Chicago 9/9-9/11. I'll be busy with meeting-related stuff Friday night and Saturday day, but free Saturday night and Sunday until early afternoon. I'm staying at a hotel at O'Hare, but would happily travel into the city for a visit. Anyone up for a road trip? Milwjean are you going to be in the area? I would love to get together and meet some of you lovely ladies. Drop me a line here and/or PM me your email so we can connect.

Re: Sept. Chicago trip

• Options

Let me see what I can figure out... I was going to go down to visit a friend and go to our favorite rummage sale.  Turns out now SHE has a work conference and will be tied up all day. 

And, I'm not sure if I told you--but my MIL is coming into town (Milw) for some baby related stuff.  I'm not sure if my partner envisions the three of us hanging out Sat or just the two of them.  I'll get back to you.  You have my email, right?

Foster to Adopt Licensure Process. Expect to be licensed in Sept or Oct. Looking for infant and older sibling.
  • Options

imagethemommymonster:
    Ah poo! We are going to be in Chicago September 24th to go to the Lincoln Park Zoo. :(

Aw bummer.:(

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemilwjean:

Let me see what I can figure out... I was going to go down to visit a friend and go to our favorite rummage sale.  Turns out now SHE has a work conference and will be tied up all day. 

And, I'm not sure if I told you--but my MIL is coming into town (Milw) for some baby related stuff.  I'm not sure if my partner envisions the three of us hanging out Sat or just the two of them.  I'll get back to you.  You have my email, right?

I don't have your email. I will PM you my email now.

• Options

Hey, I'm in Chicago!!!

I rarely get on TB anymore, but I am on Facebook! I think that weekend is fairly open for us right now. Let me know if you want to meet up. Please email my personal account at jamie_hyem at hotmail dot com.

• Options
    imagebabyhyem:

Hey, I'm in Chicago!!!

I rarely get on TB anymore, but I am on Facebook! I think that weekend is fairly open for us right now. Let me know if you want to meet up. Please email my personal account at jamie_hyem at hotmail dot com.

Email coming your way...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"