South Florida Babies
Options

Stuck

I just found out that SO is sneaking around behind my back, again. I have no job, no money saved up, no car, no place to go. I'm terrified that if I try to leave, he'll get custody of Matthew. 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
Baby Squirt- September 2009
Baby Turtle- May 2010
Baby Surprise- August 2011

Re: Stuck

• Options

I am so sorry, do you have family that you can talk to?

If he is cheating, he can't get custody, maybe 50/50 but do you really think that someone who can cheat on his wife with a baby under 1 really cares about having full custody?

Talk to close friends and family, borrow some money and talk to a lawyer.

Best of luck, so sorry you are going through this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We're not married.

I've already talked to my mom, whose advice was to stay at home, get a job, save money & then get out. I don't have close friends, because I pushed everyone away when we started dating.

Everyone tried to tell me he was bad news, but I was so stubborn. I picked him over everything. 

Baby Turtle- May 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry you are going through this. We all make mistakes, it happens, you cant beat yourself up over it now. You have a child and thats what you need to focus on now. Do you have help so that you could get a job? Childcare for such a young baby is not cheap but can be done if you have help with it. I am so sorry! :(
  • Options

k, i'm so sorry :(   how did you find out?   Can your mom or anyone help out with Matthew while you get a job?   Good luck... I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.  

• Options
    imagebritishbride05:

k, i'm so sorry :(   how did you find out?   Can your mom or anyone help out with Matthew while you get a job?   Good luck... I'm so sorry you're going through all of this.  

I found out through a text he got this morning, and have been talking to the girl on & off all day. She says that she's happily married and nothing has or ever would happen between them. She had no idea that Matthew or I existed, and when I confronted him about it, he tried to play stupid. I don't know if anything happened, but clearly, he had some ulterior motives if he felt the need to lie to both of us about things.

I'm going to be staying with my dad, and I have no idea how I'm going to work out childcare so that I *can* work. Actually, I have no idea what I'm doing at all, but I do know that I'm doing what's best for ME. 

Baby Turtle- May 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"