Secondary IF
Options

Intro

I just wanted to introduce myself here as I am new to the board...  After 2 long years of trying and fertility treatments my husband and I had a beautiful baby boy in May of 2010.  We began trying to get pregnant again when he was 11 months old and have had no success yet which is not really surprising to either of us because of all the issues we had the first time around.  I have PCOS and did have Endo that was removed in July 09 before becoming pregnant.  My OB seems to think that it has come back and has suggested a Laparascopy but I decided to make an appointment with the RE we used to get pregnant before to see what he wants us to do.. That appointment is on September 14th.  I am starting to feel all the anxiousness and nerves I had the first time around.  I am frustrated we are having to go down this road again but I am trying to stay positive and always remind myself how lucky we are to be blessed with our little boy and that it will happen eventually, somehow.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to meet ladies in the same boat. I hope your stay is short and sweet.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options

Welcome, I go back on September 6th.  I am feeling the same things too, just a little different this time around.  I am really concerned about the toll it will take on us as family.

Good Luck!  Can't wait to hear about your BFP.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I am sorry you are on the icky journey again.  Fingers crossed that your RE gives you the all clear and you get your BFP soon!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Good luck, I hope your stay here is short and sweet.
  • Options
    Thanks all for your kind words!  It's so nice to have a place to turn to when you need to vent or have questions.
  • Options
    Welcome!  Sorry you have to be here, but this is a great group of supportive women to talk/vent with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    Hi there, I don't have PCOS, but do have a history of endo, have had surgery twice.  Just a thought... have you tried acupuncture?  For me it really helps with the pain and supposedly helps with scar tissue as well.  I find that its really relaxing to go check out of reality for an hour too :)  Best of luck with your journey. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Welcome!

The news on endo is the removing it usually doesn't improve pregnancy chances unless it is encroaching upon one of the reproductive organs.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    TTC since 6/02 (age 22) K/U instantly despite no AF for 5 months--preemie baby boy 1/03
    M/C 11/04 - M/C 05 - M/C 06 - BFP 2/08--fullterm baby girl 10/08 - M/C 4/11 - went to RE at age 31
    DX: crappy quality & infrequent ovulation, mild MFI
    Stimmed cycle #1 C/P 7/11 - Stimmed cycle #2 C/P 8/11 - Stimmed cycle #4 C/P 10/11
    On Stimmed Cycle #5
    Always thought I'd be a "mom of many"--now just hoping to be a "mom of one or two more!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"