Blended Families

An update on the update

I'm picking up the girls and their cousin today for a week.  It's been a long-planned event with summer camp and a Labor Day weekend at the coast.  I'll be taking grandson back on Tuesday a.m.

The girls are staying with us.

Caseworker called yesterday a.m. and said "I can't tell you the results but I'm sure you can figure it out from here.  We need you to get fingerprinted, have background checks done, we'll give you authorizations to enroll them in school and get medical care...  We're setting up a meeting next week and we'd like both of you there."

We find out more at the meeting next week.

Photobucket

Re: An update on the update

• WOO HOO!!!  Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Yay!!! I love it when things work out the way they should. I bet those little girls are going to be so happy to gave love and stability back in their lives. Not to mention all the fun back too. You are such a wondeful and caring person, and they are very lucky to have you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sniff sniff. I am so happy, I have tears.
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • That's fantastic. So glad the kids are going where they belong.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so happy.  I really hope this can be made perminant so they do not have to have the back and forth like the oldest already has.
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • imageLittlejen22:
    I am so happy.  I really hope this can be made perminant so they do not have to have the back and forth like the oldest already has.

This.  I am delighted for you and the girls! 

• WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"