Pregnant after 35

Holy Hormones Batman!!!!

Today is the kind of day I should be locked away from any and all human contact because I am irritated by anyone and anything and there is no logical explination for my mood. 

Oh and already I have a severe case of nesting.  Since hurricane Irene forced me inside for most of the weekend I had a chance to take stock of all the crap in my house that has to get gone before the baby comes.  Granted I have months but I am now a woman on a mission.  I am my own hurricane as of late.  It's crazy.  My H thinks I am nuts and is a bit annoyed cause a lot of his crap is on the chopping block to go.  Poor man may move before this week is over to get away from me. LOL

Hope your Monday is off to a much more even tempered start than mine.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Holy Hormones Batman!!!!

• I know exactly what you mean.  Except that I'm ready to cry at the drop of a hat and at the dumbest most insignificant crap you could imagine. 

And I also have a severe case of nesting.  I have it in my head that I have to get the nursery done before Thanksgiving because I don't want to have to deal with it through the holidays.  So I've ordered the crib and am in the process of moving my scrapbook room to the spare room so that the nursery is the closest room to our room.  Now, I fully plan on the baby sleeping in a cradle in our room for at least the first month or so, so logically I know I don't have to have it done anytime soon, but I don't think the logic side of my brain controls anything anymore.  lol

• I have the nesting urge myself. Unfortunately, I have also been struck with some 1T like exhaustion so all I can do is think about all the things I want to get done.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"