Philadelphia Babies

please reccomend your pediatrician- center city

Looking for recs for a good pediatrician in the city- thanks for your help!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

Re: please reccomend your pediatrician- center city

• Center City Pediatrics

17th & South

Dr. Berger is the owner of the practice.  He is fantastic.  Dr. Warner is great too.  There are a few other doctors as well, but they are new and I haven't met them yet.

Staff is really nice, and I've never waited more than a couple minutes for an appointment.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Queen Village Pediatrics. Its at 2nd and Banbridge, right off south street.

Never a long wait. Prior patient is usually finishing up when we arrive. We are seeing Dr. Van, she is who saw LO at the hospital and so we have kept with her. So sweet and very through. 

imageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I also recommend Center City Pediatrics!
    They are the best!

• Another vote for CC Peds....we recently moved to the main line, and I was sad to leave. All of the doctors in the practice are great - Dr. Berger called me regularly on my cell phone to check up on LO when he was sick with RSV this past winter. He's amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"