Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Changing Table Organization

Anyone have any suggestions on how to keep the changing table organized in a cute fashion?

I've been eying the JJ Cole Diaper Caddy to make life easier... But I'm not sure it's it's worth nearly $30! And not sure if a regular basket will keep me in line.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Changing Table Organization

• Options
    I'm too lazy to look up the JJ Cole caddy but the one we have has the different slots for the wipes, diapers, etc.  I really like it because it keeps everything in its place and nothing's falling over each or getting mixed up.  You can't really do that with a regular basket.  If I didn't have $30 to spend on a diaper caddy I would just suck it up with a regular basket but having used a caddy for 2 years now I really like it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the organizer from Target. I'm pretty sure it's the JJ Cole organizer because I remember that it was $30. It is totally worth it, and a great priced item for getting it for your baby shower!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    $30?! I'd get it or place it on your baby registry as per PP suggestion, it's $42 in CanadaHmm
  • Options

imagelovelyladylump:
    $30?! I'd get it or place it on your baby registry as per PP suggestion, it's $42 in CanadaHmm

Keep track of it on amazon if you're looking for one. I just picked up the green one for $14.99!!!!!

Thanks ladies! I feel better about it.

• Options

I have the JJ Cole one for our downstairs station, but upstairs I have this SaraBear caddy (got it before DS was born per lots of recommendations on here) and love it so much more. I feel it holds more than the JJ one and in a more organized way.  The JJ Cole one also has a drawer in it that doesn't pull out easily at all. Just my opinion!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3743179

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Options
    imageAimeeL85:

I have the JJ Cole one for our downstairs station, but upstairs I have this SaraBear caddy (got it before DS was born per lots of recommendations on here) and love it so much more. I feel it holds more than the JJ one and in a more organized way.  The JJ Cole one also has a drawer in it that doesn't pull out easily at all. Just my opinion!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3743179

Thanks! I hadn't seen that one yet! We have a fairly big house (we actually use 3 levels!). It might be a great idea to get this one for our main changing table and then keep the JJ (with the little changing pad) for the rest of the house...

• Options
    We use the JJ Cole one for our downstairs portable station.  In his room we have a changing table dresser which hides pretty much all the necessities except for a few essentials that I keep out all the time - wipes, desitin, lotion and hand sanitizer.
  • Options

I have this table top depot by Prince Lionheart that I really like. The wipe warmer sits on top, diapers underneath and odds and ends on the side.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2394461

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"