Snarky and T-TTC

College Football!!!

It's SO close I can smell it...OMG I can't wait. Fall is my favorite and for me this marks the start. Who are my college football fans here? What team(s)? I'm a Boise State (alumni) and Washington State (DH alumni) fan...I loathe the Oregon Ducks.

Re: College Football!!!

• I'm excited! I love football! Although I have to say I enjoy NFL better, but still love college. Michigan fans are the only ones aloud in the house. Ha ha! Hopefully they'll have better success with the new coach. My H Loves College Football and all things Wolverine! Heading out next week to get our new gear for the season.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love college football.. am not a fan of NFL at ALL!

GO GATORS! Yes.. I am one of the obnoxious Florida fans and I adore Tim Tebow..lol  (waiting for Mandy to lose her lunch)

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of college football fans! My husband is a USC fan but I try to keep that on the DL Wink
  • I am so so on football. Baseball I what I really love. My H is a rabid football fan. Enjoys college ball, likes Notre Dame, but not exclusively. The NFL is his true love. Obsessed with the Giants. Season ticket holder and everything.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageSerendipitie:
    Lots of college football fans! My husband is a USC fan but I try to keep that on the DL Wink
    YAY!! Not a USC fan but I did like Pete Carrol so I started following NFL and the Seahawks.
  • imageMrs White:

I love college football.. am not a fan of NFL at ALL!

GO GATORS! Yes.. I am one of the obnoxious Florida fans and I adore Tim Tebow..lol  (waiting for Mandy to lose her lunch)

I love Tebow! Unfortunately it's not looking so good for him in Denver.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My husband is pissed at Pete Carroll. LOL
  • imageHazelEyes730:
    imageMrs White:

I love college football.. am not a fan of NFL at ALL!

I love Tebow! Unfortunately it's not looking so good for him in Denver.

DH and I love Tebow too.  DH went to training camp a few weeks ago and was all excited to see him.  It seems like he played so much better last season.  I really hope they keep him on the team and keep giving him chances to play. 

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • I'm not a huge football fan, but DH is. He loves Alabama! I love football season because I love spending weekends at home, cooking, drinking beer, and laying around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekatt3233:
    I love football season because I love spending weekends at home, cooking, drinking beer, and laying around.
    . This is how it started for me but then I started asking questions about the game and really got into it.
  • Go CARDS!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"