Snarky and T-TTC

Mmariluh

Hey there!  I don't think I've seen you on here in quite a while - how goes?!

If you have been and I've missed it, I'm sorry - but the question still stands.  ;-)

My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mmariluh

• BIP-wow, Marcy! Your son is growing up! What a cutie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  And yeah - it's crazy, isn't it?!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Hi, Marcy!

I had to post and run earlier. My husband needed to be rescued. (he was working and hungry :) ) I don't even lurk much anymore, I'm just dealing with a lot. Including being even more bitter and depressed. Thank you for remembering me. :) Everytime I come around is just to see how you girls are doing. :)

• Oh!!! And I forgot to say that it us impossible for your son to be almost 2 already! Impossible!!!
  • Awww, darn, I missed mmariluh!  :-(  ::Waves hi anyway::  We miss you around here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"