TTC after 35
Options

Fabulous board

Just watned to say that was lurking on some of the other boards on the bump site and have to say this has to be the most fabulous.  Others that I saw were just overwhelmingly negative and mean spirited especially to the newbies.  I have only been using this board for a few weeks and rarely if ever see that here.  You ladies are so amazing to me.  Reading all ya post gives me pause.  My DH and I have only been TTC for a very short time, and after reading what alot of you are going through just makes me wonder if I have what it takes to get through this if things don't go the way we want them.  You ladies have such an amazing inner strenght.  I hope that by reading and interacting with y'all through your trials and tribulations it will help me find the strenght I need to do this.  Thanks for being there for a newbie trying to figure it all out!!!  Y'all rock and are aces in my book!!!! 
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Fabulous board

• Options
    I agree!  I lurked at a few boards when I first found the bump and I was scared off from many of them because of the negativity.  Newbies were like targets!  This board is nothing like those scary ones and that  is why I love it! 
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options

Ditto from me.  I too really appreciate the kindness that the ladies on her show to all the newbies!  I was really afraid to post for fear of the "newbie attack".  I have had nothing but kindness shown to me.  

Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed, I think that that's one are where the maturity of over 35 group shines.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options

I couldn't agree more!  Although there are quite of few ladies (including me) who have run into some serious obsticles in TTC on here, I don't think that we descriminate.  I think that the ladies that have been through IF have a tremendous amount of knowledge to share with the rest of us that are not as far along the journey & are starting to hit road blocks.  We welcome anyone who's over 35 & TTC, as long as they are open & supportive. 

I'm excited to see all of the newbies that have joined us recently & am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't post alot but when I do this group of ladies respond with such kindness and great info :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options

imagehappywifemomofone:
    Agreed, I think that that's one are where the maturity of over 35 group shines.

Yes

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"