Indiana Babies
Options

Monday check-in

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight? lowlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4. are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less?  What teams do you root for, if any?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• Options

1. how are you feeling:  38 weeks 2 days pregnant....feeling good

2. weekend highlight: going to see the help and then out to dinner with friend lowlight:  nothing really comes to mind

3. what are you looking forward to this week: just counting down the days until we can meet baby

4. are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less?  What teams do you root for, if any?  i do enjoy watching football, but wouldn't consider myself a hardcore fan.  i would probably say i prefer college over nfl and the team i follow most is notre dame.  growing up saturdays were always spent watching notre dame.  we had access to the south bend channels so that included all pregame coverage as well.  as for the nfl....i could probably take it or leave it.

• Options

1. Worn out! I need sleep.

2. Highlight: Very successful Beer Pong Tournament.

Lowlight: Nothing, really except that it was sad to pump and dump during the party. But, I had a good time enjoying the adult beverages :)

3. Hopefully getting an abstract submitted for a conference in Vegas next March. Hoping to get a vacation payed for by my program!

4. Very excited about football. I won our fantasy draft last year! My husband played college football so we are all about it in our family. I enjoy watching the Colts of course, and also the Packers as well as the Steelers defense. I don't have a particular college team I root for although we try to get down to a few IU games each year, and we always go to the Monon Bell game.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Ok I guess.  I had been doing less crying everyday since our loss, but I cried more last night.

2. Highlight- Dinner out with DH on Saturday night at Buffalo Wild Wings and then we came home and watched Hall Pass from Netflix.  Also, DH got all the holes dug for the new deck posts.  Lowlight- Still sad about our loss.

3. Getting concrete poured in the holes for the deck posts.  Once that is done, DH said building the deck is the easy part.

4. I don't really watch, but DH likes the NFL, so sometimes I watch with him.  His team is the Colts, but I'm not sure how good they'll be this year if Peyton is out for who knows how long.  I usually try to make it to my alma mater (University of Illinois) for a game each fall to visit friends and hang out.

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling?  21w3d pregnant with twins - back to reality after vacation last week.

2. weekend highlight? boating in Tennessee with family.  lowlight? Vacation ended!

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Closing on our house today and moving in this weekend!!

4. are you excited for football (college or NFL)?  Excited!  I prefer NFL (Colts) but that's probably because I'm an IU fan and there isn't much to cheer for as far as football goes.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. 35 weeks, 6 days pg and feeling good. Only 3 more Mondays before maternity leave at the most! 2. High - going through baby stuff, great sexy time. Low- the basement flooding on Saturday and not having water all day. This also included multiple visits from the landlord to my house, which is super messy right now. It was embarrassing. 3. Dr's appt tomorrow and planning out something fun for the long weekend. 4. LOVE football, both college and pro. This is the first year that we don't have Purdue season fb tix (fortunately, since it will be laughable at best). I love watching all college games though, and can watch NFL all day Sunday because of Fantasy Football. We're Colts fans but there aren't too many teams that I can't tolerate..
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? I am feeling fine, a little sleepy since DD is congested and kept making noises through the night that made me think she was going to wake up.

2. weekend highlight? lowlight? Highlight - Seeing family at my twin 2nd cousin's baptism. Lowlight - nothing really

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Not a whole lot

4. are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less?  What teams do you root for, if any? I am excited because DH will now quite complaining about there not being any sports on (he is not a baseball fan). Also I enjoy going to/having football parties and such, so I can socialize.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jgoojgoo member

1. How are you feeling?
    Frustrated. Having issues with the stupid insurance & our pediatrician. Trying to switch doctors but it's becoming a huge PIA.

2. Weekend highlight?
    Had a few drinks, which I haven't done in a while. Well needed. Smile Then we had a family pallet on the living floor on saturday. Ate there, snuggles, watched movies. It was heaven.
    Lowlight?
    Failed date night with hubby on friday, lol.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    Nothing major. A few outings, have a birthday party this weekend.

4. Are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less? 
    Kinda. It'll be fun to catch a few games, but I'm much less of an enthusiast now that I have kids.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. Feeling tired, but awesome! Had my baby girl last night and it was the most amazing thing ever!

2. Highlight: having my baby on her due date with only 32 minutes to spare! Smile

Lowlight: being in intense labor for so long I had to have morphine just to sleep a few hours.

3. Taking Meia home and healing!

4. I'm not a football girl, but when I do watch I root for da Bears.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    1. how are you feeling? - 25 weeks, 4 days pregnant.  Feeling great!2. weekend highlight? lowlight?  - I had to work both Saturday and Sunday.  Boo.  3. what are you looking forward to this week? - We're leaving for vacation on Friday!4. are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less?  What teams do you root for, if any?I personally don't care much about sports, but my husband grew up in Boston which makes me a default Patriots fan - sometimes a dangerous thing to be in Colts territory!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageebd08:
    1. how are you feeling? - 25 weeks, 4 days pregnant.  Feeling great! 2. weekend highlight? lowlight?  - I had to work both Saturday and Sunday.  Boo.   3. what are you looking forward to this week? - We're leaving for vacation on Friday! 4. are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less?  What teams do you root for, if any? I personally don't care much about sports, but my husband grew up in Boston which makes me a default Patriots fan - sometimes a dangerous thing to be in Colts territory!   

i'm right there with ya!  DH grew up out east as a kid and now loves the pats.  we're certainly in the minority cheering for them around here!

• Options
    imageambigs:
    imageebd08:

i'm right there with ya!  DH grew up out east as a kid and now loves the pats.  we're certainly in the minority cheering for them around here!

Oh, hooray!  I was beginning to think we were the only Pats fans around.  My husband also installed a Red Sox license plate on my car and named our dog Fenway.  :-)  

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? Sad and anxious. We woke up Sunday morning and our dog, Molly, had gone to the bathroom in the house which she NEVER does...then we noticed that something was wrong with her vision. She seemingly went blind over night. We took her to the vet first thing Monday morning and there are still some tests to come back, but the tests that have already come back show signs of leukemia. She is our baby girl and I'm so so sad and anxious to get the rest of the test results back. :(

2. weekend highlight? Honestly, with everything that happened with our fur baby, I can't think of a highlight. lowlight? ...

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Just getting extra cuddles in with Molly.

4. are you excited for football (college or NFL) to start back up soon or could you care less?  What teams do you root for, if any? We are not diehard fans by any means, but we watch the Colts and occasionally watch a Purdue game.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"