Blended Families

CP: Bought FSDs wedding present today (PIP)

I wanted something special to give to my FSD on our wedding day to thank her for letting me be her step mom and so she knows we're all a family forever.  I figured since her dad and I are giving each other rings, we should give her something.  I found the most adorable ID Bracelet at thingsremembered.com.  It was a little more than I'd ever imagine spending on any 7 year old but I am praying she'll adore it and treasure it forever.

Here are the pics from the website.   I had her first and middle names put on the front and We Love You! Daddy & Trebmal on the back.  It came with a cute keepsake box and I had her initials put on that.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CP: Bought FSDs wedding present today (PIP)

• Lovely idea and gift!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Personally I would not be thanking the kid for 'letting' me be their step mom.  You are giving her WAY to much power, or the illusion of it.  

Its a lovely present and I am sure she will love it. 

I would give it as a thank you, I would probably say something like, I know we have been very busy these past few months with planning the wedding and all so we just wanted to thank you for your patience and for helping us with xyz. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"