VBAC
Options

Getting closer...still hoping for VBAC!

I have posted on here a few times, and lurk often as I enjoy reading everyone's positive attitudes and stories.  I am 33 weeks now and had my first c-sec due to breech/failed version.  I am trying to everything possible to get this little one in position, but I hate not knowing exactly how he is positioned in there!  With DS#1 I could tell from about 28 weeks on that he was ALWAYS breach.  This little guy I feel like still moves from all positions, breech, vertex and transverse.

I started going to a chiropractor who focuses on pregnancy at 28 weeks, have used spinning babies, was swimming a lot.  Any other idaes???  My OB said we will do an ultrasound at 36 weeks to check on position, size, fluid, but I am worried that if he is still breech by that point it will be too late!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Getting closer...still hoping for VBAC!

• Options
    Can you feel where  LO hiccups?  When dd was heads down, the hiccups were really low.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I always tracked his position by hiccups too, when they were low I knew he was head down
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My acupuncturist told me to come to see her if my baby is breech.  

My son also was a breech baby, and just like you, I could always tell he was breech at about 28 weeks.  

Good luck! 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I feel him hiccuping mostly in the bottom left quadrant.  I don't feel like it is in the middle though, more to the left...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My midwife told me to lay with my feet propped up with pillows and another position which I can't really describe in words but it worked. She turned from her side to head down and been there ever since. Now she's moved down a lil more and I feel her hiccups pretty low too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"