Cincinnati Babies
Options

Less Expensive Classes for Toddlers?

Hi -

I am new here. I am looking for ideas on classes that are not so expensive for my toddler. We already do weekly story times at the Library. I was hoping to find a gym or tumbling class that cost less than $10 a class. Does anyone have ideas for activities for the 2-year old set that don't cost so much??

Thanks!

Re: Less Expensive Classes for Toddlers?

• Options

I guess I should mention that we are in Mason.. :)

• Options
    Where have you looked thus far? In the immediate area there is Gym Nation, Little Gym, Tumblebees at Kids First, and Gymboree. I am fairly certain none of those are less than $10 a class but you should look into that. I am not aware of any other programs in the area other than the one that was offered by the Mason Community Center but that was geared towards older kids so I wouldn't recommend that one.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our 18 month old is doing the Little Kickers Program for soccer.  Its a parent and child program at the Wall to Wall Soccer Complex in Mason.  Its a 12 week session, which costs $120.  That works out to exactly $10 a session.  Not sure if you would like that type of commitment or if you were looking at more of a walk in type thing, but it looks to be in your price range.  Here is the link https://www.cincylilkickers.com/index.php
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We do classes at the Lebanon YMCA.  They are $25 for six classes.  They have a non-member price too, which is usually only a few bucks more than the member price.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Check out your local community center.  My daughter takes classes at the Fairfield Community Arts Center and they are usually around $40 for 6 or 8 classes.  I'm not positive of the age at which the classes start.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"