High-Risk Pregnancy

discharge 5 weeks post preventative cerclage

I was just wondering what kind of discharge is normal to have 5 weeks post preventative cerclage?  I have had yellowish discharge since the cerclage was placed and have been swabbed a couple of times and all is well each time. I had an appt this past Fri for my anatomy scan and cervix was measuring 4.7cm with and without pressure applied so no funneling.  We also found out that we are having a girl which I am so excited about but of course we would be just as happy with a boy. Today I came home from church and had a little bit more yellowish discharge than I have in the past so it freaked me out a bit.  I have no symptoms, itching, burning, etc.  Need some reassurance please!  I am just so worried until I get to atleast 28 weeks!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PCOS 2006-2008 Clomid and Metformin all BFN cycles 2008-2009 3 IUI's all BFN Feb 2010 IVF hyperstimulated April 2010 FET#1 BFP with twins m/c at 8 weeks Sept 2010 FET#2 BFP with Brody and Harper born at 22 weeks from IC May 2011 FET#3 BFP with singleton, cerclage placed at 13.5 weeks Neelie Grace born 37.5weeks on Jan 4 2012

Re: discharge 5 weeks post preventative cerclage

• Also I should say that it is very light yellow and not dark yellow
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PCOS 2006-2008 Clomid and Metformin all BFN cycles 2008-2009 3 IUI's all BFN Feb 2010 IVF hyperstimulated April 2010 FET#1 BFP with twins m/c at 8 weeks Sept 2010 FET#2 BFP with Brody and Harper born at 22 weeks from IC May 2011 FET#3 BFP with singleton, cerclage placed at 13.5 weeks Neelie Grace born 37.5weeks on Jan 4 2012
  • this is normal.  I had it too (both times).  It is because you have a foreign object on your cervix and this is just natural discharge that comes with it.  No need to worry unless you see blood or you have pain, then I would call your OB and high risk doctor.
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • It is normal my dr calls it cerclage discharge as long as it doesnt smell or you have a temp or abdominal pain Those are all signs of infection I have to wear panty liners 24/7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"