Eco-Friendly Family
Options

diy fabric bracelet

I just posted this on the August 2010 board and thought I would share with a few other boards too since I really love this project.

I don't know if you girls like simple diy projects but I found a very cute one for a scrap jersey fabric bracelet. I posted it on my blog if you want to check it out. It is seriously cute and takes less than 5 minutes once you figure it out. I made about ten of them! I even made one for my friends 1 year old daughter. She likes to chew on it :)

Re: diy fabric bracelet

• Options
    imagemonkeybelly:

I just posted this on the August 2010 board and thought I would share with a few other boards too since I really love this project.

I don't know if you girls like simple diy projects but I found a very cute one for a scrap jersey fabric bracelet. I posted it on my blog if you want to check it out. It is seriously cute and takes less than 5 minutes once you figure it out. I made about ten of them! I even made one for my friends 1 year old daughter. She likes to chew on it :)

How cute! I am going to try and makes this. :) 

DD#1 is 3! And LO#2 is on his/her way! Due Feb 26th, 2014.

BFP#1: EDD 5/7/2010 born on 5/20/2010. A little girl named Emily.  

BFP#2: m/c 10/29/2012 EDD was 6/21/2012 Baby Hope was 6 weeks 3 days. 

BFP#3: Twin B stopped growing at 8 weeks and 5 days. Found on 8/10/2014. EDD was 2/26/2014. Twin A is still doing great and due date is 2/26/14. 

• Options
    YAY!! I swear its so easy and they are really cute when finished!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"