Georgia Babies
Options

Book Bag Tags/Identification???

I know this has been asked before, but....I'm not getting the boys bags embroidered/monogrammed, but I think there needs to be some kind of identification on them, no?  Riley came home today with a large piece of tape on his bag with his name written on it, so evidently they need an identifier.....do I get a luggage tag?  something else?  his whole name?  just his first?  just his last?

I found a few things on etsy like this:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/79369206/diaper-bag-tags-luggage-tags-backpack?ref=sc_4

or this:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/79691923/monogrammed-lunch-box-tag-personalized?ref=sc_1

yay or nay???

Re: Book Bag Tags/Identification???

• Options
    We just have stickers with finn's name on them for his cups and put one on his backpack, one on the label of his jackets, inside his hats, etc. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The boys preschool provided laminated "luggage tags" last year to loop around the strap so that everyone was similarly identified (it also included their car line tag number just in case), so I imagine something like that is all you would need.  I have theirs monogrammed anyway though :)

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have his monogrammed but the school had a laminated card for all the kids to put in their bags
  • Options
    I bought both kids the camp pack from mabels labels.  It comes w/ 2 metal name tags.  Otherwise, yes... I would just use a luggage tag.  Just write their name in really big letters though.  Otherwise, they will stick more tape on it just to simplify things. 

• Options

Mabels labels?

Target has these really cute leather race car luggage tags.  

• Options
    That first etsy link with the clear tags... make that yourself!  We have bought those little clear tags at Target several times.  You get a pack with several.  It is like a self laminate- just peel apart and put in the name and then it sticks together.  Now mine weren't as cutsy as the ones she is selling but you could easily do that.  Great idea. 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageslwprincess:
    I bought both kids the camp pack from mabels labels.  It comes w/ 2 metal name tags.  

Ditto this. We have the metal tags from mabel's labels that we put on his bag for school.

Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    i like! i like!!! thanks for the link because i just happened to be searching this morning.
  • Options
    Some malls and walmarts have the ingravable metal tags/ dog tag machine. Nkosi always had one. 7 bucks and your stamped.
    Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"