Georgia Babies
Options

$#!% my kid says..

Post yours here.

We are a soccer family and Tess screams out !!GORE!! for any number of things. i.e. ::throws a tissue in the trashcan:: GORE!!!  It's a mix of GOAL! and SCORE! and I've corrected her 90thousand times and she still cheers GORE!!!  and it makes me lol every time. 

Re: $#!% my kid says..

• Options
    My adorable son just screamed CRAP when I dropped yougart on his shirt.  I realized I had said it about 5 minutes earlier when I dropped something on my shirt.  Wonder if the speech therapist will let me could as an additional word in his vocabulary next week at therapy.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Ethan says "willn't" in place of will not. He also says, Mom I'm gonna give you a gently kiss (follow by a gentle kiss). And now I'm gonna give you a hardly kiss.

Audrey still calls it a mowlawner. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Emma comes up with something hysterical just about every day.  She combines light and lamp for "lipe."  She also calls spaghetti "shabeggy."  We have started to call it that too because it's so darn cute.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    At Grant's TBall practice last night we were sitting on the bleachers watching and Reid turned around to one of the other Mom's and said "Guess what, I have a weenie". To make sure he didn't mortify me enough he proceeded to say "guess what else, I went poop at home today and was soooo juicy". Awesome sharing Son.
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Options

Dz's girl, that made me LOL!

lindzed, I completely think "crap" should be counted by the speech therapist! Love it. 

• Options

Geneva's been sounding out the first letters of words lately (Sssssnake. Snake starts with 'S'). That sort of thing. Well, we were eating dinner the other night and she picked up her chocolate milk and tried to sound out chocolate.

However, she pronounces chocolate as "trocolate." So she goes about sounding it out, "tttttttrocolate. Trocolate starts with 'T'!!"

She was so proud of herself, I couldn't correct her. 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageDzsGirl:
    To make sure he didn't mortify me enough he proceeded to say "guess what else, I went poop at home today and was soooo juicy". Awesome sharing Son.

This is awesome. DH has been having interesting conversations with Geneva about poo and she told me the other day her poo was "trying to climb the bowl."

Uh, THANKS DH! 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Every time I change Camila's diaper I say "ewww" well, now that's her favorite word for everything! The other day after I took her socks off and was ready to give her a bath she lays on the floor and lift her feet up to her nose and says "mama! ewww!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mia's been telling us whether she has a diaper or not lately, and the other day while getting ready for a bath she's running around naked avoiding me and the tub.  Then she totally rips the loudest fart I've heard (besides DH) which stops her dead in her tracks and she points down saying "Poo poo!  Poo poo!"

Thankfully it wasn't, but I just about died laughing ;)

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We're in the potty training stage and when Brady pees in his little potty chair and there is a lot in there he stands up, points to the bowl, and yells "big one!"  He means there is "a lot" in there but it cracks me up every time he says BIG ONE because I'm seeing my future when he starts to poop in the potty and tell me all about it.  :)
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    Have to share since it was SOOO funny.  Thank goodness I am still annonymous here.  LOL.  The other morning my DS was lying in bed and he says "Mommy, my penis is HUGE!"  The fact that it was morning is very relevent to what he said.  LOL.
  • Options

imagelindzed:
    My adorable son just screamed CRAP when I dropped yougart on his shirt.  I realized I had said it about 5 minutes earlier when I dropped something on my shirt.  Wonder if the speech therapist will let me could as an additional word in his vocabulary next week at therapy.

Yes!  Progress is progress!!

• Options

I have a bad habit of yelling Jesus at people when I am driving and the tick me off. Hey, it is better than Mother F-er, which is what I used to yell.

Now Finn yells "CHEEZITS!". I am so glad that is what he thinks I am saying. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DS is still very proud that he learned to pee standing up last month ( I had him start out sitting). He likes to announce every time he goes that he's going too or did "pee like daddy and grandpa". Well now if someone states that they're going to the bathroom (women included) he likes to ask if they're going to "pee like a big boy". Awkward question for great-grandma!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Finn has started saying "Fvck it".....don't know where he would have ever heard that....... Embarrassed
  • Options

imagehthomas02:
    Finn has started saying "Fvck it".....don't know where he would have ever heard that....... Embarrassed

This. I'm waiting on Jonah to start saying this. I stay on DH about not saying it around him or not. Damn car lot mouth!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagehthomas02:

DH and I are 100% convinced that E's first word will be Fvck.  Ooops. 

Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    DS says fvck for truck all the time.  So I had been hearing Firefvck quite a bit lately.  Then last week we get out of the car in the grocery store parking lot and he yells, over and over, 'Dumbfvck, dumbfvck, dumbfvck . . . '.  And now we know how he pronounces Dumptruck.  Of course I immediately ran home to the video camera and interviewed him extensively about firetrucks and dumptrucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"