Cincinnati Babies

**Jess&Brett**

Hello :)  They don't look into doing anything until 42 weeks, and we didn't talk about any details of what would happen then.  Bowen is very low key and go with the flow... the visits are super comfortable and I've been so happy with them.  We were just talking about all this Wednesday and he said he wouldn't even think about doing a non stress test or anything until 41 weeks.  He said his average 1st time moms are past their due date 4 days, and 2nd time moms 4 days prior to their due date.  I have really been happy there.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Jess&Brett**

• Thanks so much for all the info you've given him. I was really thinking I didn't want a male OB, and was pretty set on a midwife, but I'm really starting to think that when I am in need of an OB/midwife that he's going to be my choice :)

Hope Isabella decides to make her appearance soon!

Welcome to the world Finley Michael - born 2/13/2010 Lilypie Third Birthday tickers pregnancy
    Baby Sister is coming soon!
  • I've never had a male OB/GYN either and have been very comfortable with both Dr. Bowen and Dr. Wall.  There is also a nurse practitioner in the office, Michelle, who I have seen once and she is wonderful as well. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"