Multiples

5 cm dilated, 80% effaced, membranes are stripped and...

still NOTHING, ZIP, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA - labor does not even seem close, urrrrghh!!!! I even ventured out in the 116 degree weather today to see if walking around shopping would start something up, but of course NOT! (And I didn't even find anything cute to buy except a pack of stickers for DS#1 b/c he was being so good).

After 13 weeks of modified bedrest, 3 of which were in the hospital and on IV Mag, I just can not believe these babies won't come out!

The "plan" is for the hospital to call me in after 12 noon on Friday- b/c OB wants to be done w/ office hours, but if they are too busy (which could very well happen) my induction may have to postponed till the following Tuesday (b/c of the holiday weekend) at almost 39 weeks!  I honestly will have to kill my OB if she makes me wait until the following week as I am so ready to be DONE!

Sorry for the rant but I figured that those of you who had term twins would understand, Okay pity party over now.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 5 cm dilated, 80% effaced, membranes are stripped and...

• Oh man, I will keep my fingers crossed for you that your induction is not delayed. I can only imagine your frustration after all of that time on bedrest. Hang in there the best you can!

If it makes you feel better, I am still waiting as well - 3 cm dilated, almost fully effaced, Baby A at zero station, and lost mucus plug. And I am fully anticipating walking into the hospital on September 2 to be induced - unless, to make things interesting, they decide to come tomorrow during the hurricane/tropical storm (we are in the northeast).

It is sooo hard.  Good vibes coming your way that labor will begin ASAP!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • $10 you don't make your induction!  Hope it happens soon!  I remember how uncomfortable I was those last few weeks.  Ugh, even with a c-section, I felt SOO much better after they were born.  Hang in there, you're so close!
  • Loading the player...
  • I walked around like that the week before my induction (this was with my 2nd set).  Just think of these last days like icing on the cake development wise.  Good luck!

• Riversong: I hope you are hanging in there too!  I have a feeling this may seem like the longest week of my life!  Hoping you go into labor soon or have a smooth induction Big Smile  Can't wait to hear your story/see pics of your little ones.

Schoolsout:  I soo hope you are right, but have a feeling like I may owe you $10 Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"