Secondary IF

Thank you

Thank you all for the well wishes...It really is so surreal now. And of course we are SUPER cautious...However I do feel pregnant. I am insanely tired, have a had a throbbing headache for 2 days, no appetite and pimples all over...lol....but hey, all those symptoms were hard earned :) and im not complaining one bit

i called the RE this morning. I will be going in for blood work tomorrow morning, then again on Monday.  They told me to stop taking the DHEA. I asked about starting progesterone, but she said to wait to see what the blood results show...so we wait!

At first I was so angry at this wedding we had to go to out of state, for interfering with our IVF cycle, but now I am SO thankful for it. If it weren't for this wedding coming up, I would have started the IVF cycle at the end of July like planned...and who knows where I would have been at this point.

So, with blocked tubes, bad/old eggs, high fsh levels, scar tissue from having my colon removed and the need for ICSI on my husbands sperm, it happened...all by its self....now it just needs to stay put for the long haul!!!

due date is May 3 :)

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thank you

• JMayJMay member
    Can't wait to hear your betas!  BTW, LOVE your new siggy pic!  =-)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • thanks!!  just got back from the RE...now I just sit and wait for the phone call....AHHH!!!  and ofcourse all these negative thoughts are coming into my head now..specifically, that this could be an ectopic pregnancy due to the my tube issues....BUT, i am trying to over power that negative thought with MANY MANY positive thoughts!!!!!!!  :)
    Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"