April 2011 Moms

arizona??

does anyone live in arizona, if so how do u like it? im from connecticut but live overseas right now but after we are finished here in italy we will be moving to arizona and im curious how it is. thanks ;)

Photobucket

Re: arizona??

• Are you in the military? I lived in Tucson/Marana for years and years (now in Missouri- don't ask Stick out tongue) I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE AZ. The cost of living in AZ (from my experience) is equal to California, and the wages are mid-west. Tucson has a kerbajillion golf courses and is a huge retirement town, but the U of A makes it a college town also. There a lot of different things to do- great shopping in Phoenix, and concerts, hockey games, football, baseball. You can be at the beach in 5 hours and you can be snow skiing in 2. It's VERY HOT (in Tucson area). Very. Seriously- if you haven't experienced it- it can be a shock. Definitely have your car windows tinted heavily and check your car battery often (they only last about 2-3 years there). You can PM if you'd like if you have more questions. Smile
  • thanks for the info!! very helpful!! :) my husband is in the military and hes actually from new mexico, ive been to new mexico and i loved it there.. he will be getting out of the military and the school he will be going to is in arizona so thats most likely where we will be living and buying our home.
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Where is the school located? Phoenix, Tucson or Flagstaff.  These cities are very different from eachother. Phoenix and Tucson are similar weather wise (PHoenix is a little hotter) but the atmosphere is way different in my opinion. I'm from Phoenix and currently still live here. I LOVE IT! However, all my family is from here and i have a big family so we are always doing different activities.  What types of things do you enjoy? Outdoors, indoors? You can PM me if you like! We have great hiking trails!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • the school is in phoenix, ive been looking at houses in the phoenix area is there any neighborhood u think is good? we are more of the outdoor type. we enjoy motocross.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"