Cincinnati Babies

Random Thoughts

I'm joining in on the CPR effort with this board - post your random thoughts on any subject, PG/kid-related or not.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Random Thoughts

• I am so tired that I don't even feel like getting off the couch to go to bed.

Also, I want a bowl of Lucky Charms after seeing a post about it on the April 2012 board. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I ate a whole bag of popcorn tonight and it was good real good!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • I can tell school started this week...  I fell asleep at 9:30 last night and woke up at 8:30 this morning.  And I wouldn't mind a nap today either.  Embarrassed

My pregnancy symptoms have gone away sans boob issues.  It makes me nervous that something's possibly wrong, so when DH told me this morning that my belly looked bigger that made me feel better.  Oh, and I had to dig through my old maternity clothes yesterday to find a pair of pants that would fit.  So I guess things are good. 

My son loves his blue monster costume from Old Navy for Halloween that I bought him last week.  He wants to wear it all day. 

• I think I'm finally learning how to manage m/s with food, thank goodness. No vomit today and very little nausea. I feel somewhat normal again!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I have had the hurricane updates on the TV all day long.  I never bother even turning on the TV, but I am worried about our friends and family on the coast.  I think the "buy a retirement home in the Outer Banks" bug that I have had since June is now gone.  I can't imagine dealing with the anxiety once a year.  Praying all are safe on the coast.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"