June 2012 Moms

Ovulating this week :)

Hoping for another June BABY!!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

Re: Ovulating this week :)

• Good luck!  We will start TTC in about a week and a half.  We're getting married in 12 days and will start that night!  Although I won't be fertile until about a week or two after that...practice makes perfect! 

Your daughter is adorable btw :)

Me 41  DH 33  Married 09/03/2011
    DD1  EDD 08/18/01, born 08/03/2001 ~ 9lbs 10oz, 21.5 in
    DS1  EDD 4/30/2004, born 05/04/2004 ~ 10lbs, 22 in
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    DD2  EDD 12/25/12, born 12/30/12 ~ 10lbs 11oz, 21.25 in
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks
    Cautiously expecting 12/02/16

• If you're ovulating this week and got pregnant, you'd be having a May baby.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Edit...thought you were talking to me then realized you were talking to the OP...Nevermind!
    mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks

•  Were HOPING for another June baby :) Especially since Aflac kicks in only if we get prego Sept. 1st and if I do the deed on the 27th couldnt it happen on Sept 1 because sperm lasts for 5 days? Maybe not too confusing for me!

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • If you have 28 day cycles and ovulated on or around August 22nd, you'd be due around May 14th. You would have to wait until your next ovulation to try for a June baby.

And if your coverage doesn't begin until September 1, you are definitely better off waiting to TTC. They can and likely will deny you for a pre-existing condition if you get pregnant on this cycle.

• imagemoonfaerie:

And if your coverage doesn't begin until September 1, you are definitely better off waiting to TTC. They can and likely will deny you for a pre-existing condition if you get pregnant on this cycle.

This.  I agree that they would probably deny based on pre-existing conditions.  You should wait until after your first September cycle to TTC.  They will date your pregnancy from the first day of your LMP not your + HPT.  If you started trying this week, and were successful, that would mean you became pregnant in August (even if your BFP is in Sept) according to your insurance.  That would mean it was a pre-existing condition.  Wait until you've had a period in September and then hump like bunnies :)

mc 02/14/12 @ 5 weeks
    mc 12/05/15 @ 12 weeks

• imageSchruteBucks:
    imagemoonfaerie:

This.  I agree that they would probably deny based on pre-existing conditions.  You should wait until after your first September cycle to TTC.  They will date your pregnancy from the first day of your LMP not your + HPT.  If you started trying this week, and were successful, that would mean you became pregnant in August (even if your BFP is in Sept) according to your insurance.  That would mean it was a pre-existing condition.  Wait until you've had a period in September and then hump like bunnies :)

Actually, in some cases depending on who your insurance is through (self or through your employer), your state,  and where you work (I know there are some quidelines as far as company size) a pregnancy is no longer considered a pre-existing condition.  I actually had to look into this as I was on a HDHP when I got pregnant with my DD and we wanted to switch to the HMO plan my company offered instead at renewal time at the end of the year. I called the insurance company to verify and they said it was illegal for them to consider pregnancy a pre-existing condition.  We switched with no problems other than billing through my OB's office.  They had to break out my pregnancy into two sections and bill the first insurer for the first 5 months of care and the 2nd insurer for the last half of my pregnancy.  I would do some research before you get pregnant just to be sure.  I think if you're self-insured it is different and pregnancy can be considered pre-existing.

~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • imageSHOPPRINCSS:

I'm ovulating this week too (Sundayish)! I am also hoping for a June baby. GL to you!

ETA: I did the calculator and it said June 5th EDD according to my cycle. I don't know how accurate the Baby Center calculator is. For my first, it said that he was due on April 15th and he was born on April 11th, so in theory, we could be looking at a late May baby. 

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• imageKNemo:

imageSHOPPRINCSS:

I'm ovulating this week too (Sundayish)! I am also hoping for a June baby. GL to you!

ETA: I did the calculator and it said June 5th EDD according to my cycle. I don't know how accurate the Baby Center calculator is. For my first, it said that he was due on April 15th and he was born on April 11th, so in theory, we could be looking at a late May baby. 

I had a June 5, 2011 EDD for DS, and I know I ovulated this week last year. He ended up being a May baby, but yes, ovulating this week would definitely be a June baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"